Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahaha wow youu guys get butthurt real easly, but thats what dumb people do right?

durs is a cool writer, he is some what up and seems to know how to make a marker drip big fucking whop, but please tell me how traced throw ups, disguised to be burners with a blue fill and neonish green poka dots, bad 3d, terrible hipster backround and high lights that fly off the graffiti into puddles of toynes. plus look at those letters, theyre taken from a toys r us 1998 catalog , a big dick coming out of the D actually coming out of every letter. so Durs when i look at your hipster graffiti all i see is a bunch of dicks ....toy

Well well well... many disses come to my head... Lemme tell you some'. Not so many ''dumb people'' catch a quarter a mill before 25, so u can stay broke ''smart ass''. Hey hey i kno none of u internet or backstreet boys will comme see us and until then i'm having fun on this forum... Just keep kp10s outta your mouth and we can keep it the same.

merde vous êtes si con le graffiti c'est sposé être une forme d'art pis la plupart demande que les gens loin du millieu l'accepte et même la légalise.. comment pouvez vous même quémander le repect quand vs vs respectez même pas entre vs autres. Arretez dfaire vos enfants pis montrez nous les vrais par des spots de fou ... PAS par shu meilleur que toi passe jtai peté la geule.. on est pas a new-york.. pis votre graffiti fame vaut pas dla marde quand a moi!

Pour toute ceux qui vont s'exiter sur mon commentaire ben oui jtune tapette pis jvs emmerdes.. reflechie avant d'agir t'as vie dépend pas d'un dessin même si tu te sens comme ça...

"de fumer un «splif» avec lui." haha fucking reporters, i can't read that much french,

are they saying the kid they arrested him allegedly murdered the kid for crossing him out?

If so then that's fucking hard, don't fuck around with that 16 yr old and watch ur back while painting, especially if you ride solo