Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo ceos go get slapped like a hoe by scan and do nothing about it again and spin your arms in a windmill motion and yell really, really loud like a 12 year old girl getting raped by a 300 pound 6ft6 man and act like you are gonna fight but do absolutely nothing at all and run to internet and act hard, sounds about right

2psjg5z.jpg

28hhe2g.jpg

saw your windmill action live at under pressure once screaming real loud acting tough doing nothing and on a separate occasion getting slapped by scan can you prove me that this didn't happen no you can't, non fiction keep talking at least i spit facts

so just stop talking so tough on the internet when you are soft as cotton in real life first step is just admitting it, there now doesn't that better

saw your windmill action live at under pressure once screaming real loud acting tough doing nothing and on a separate occasion getting slapped by scan can you prove me that this didn't happen no you can't, non fiction keep talking at least i spit facts

so just stop talking so tough on the internet when you are soft as cotton in real life first step is just admitting it, there now doesn't that better

one is called compassion

the other day is called respect, expecially when you have commited foul acts against your boy

now why dont you stop boring the public and show me what you can do personally, you can pm me and we can meet up i love dates

so far you sound like a 12yr old girl who spits shit and laughs with his girlies behind the computer, typical

peope like you, i have no pity for and believe me when you present yourself ( whenever you grow the balls to that is)

ok lets be realistic, that will NEVER happen lol

so ok im done

on the other hand

Nixon city on point, just like the whole Hsp prodo

zek stop killing us