Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edika

Ici Montréal

and from those fliks the ether tags aren't even over any part of the piece there on the black background.... fuck legal wall anyways they take away from real graffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty pathetic to chill on graff forums all day sake..with your 10 lil internet names..Its pretty sad.Dont get too emotional cuz somebody posted that picture up there..Let me tell you that I got better things to do than what you do all day, so i dont have much time for your lil cryin games..Goback to dickridin outtatowners and to your art shows boyy. I know you miss my outlines sucka|!|!|!

For the record I know the scene so im not just stiring the shit for the hell of it. I don't know Sake or Shok but Sake kills the city none stop and shok burns.

and you suck mad dick

you feel like a man now? this e-beef is retarded. just let it go, it will just add fuel to the fire. Keep it moving wit da flics.

dscn7686.jpg

echange.jpg

bundaibeach.jpg

boderizetto.jpg

Wasn't speaking on behalf of anyone, just speaking the truth. I see what goes on in the streets and thats what matters.. what i said doesn't take a genius to see.. legal walls ain't trife and never will be and i don't see that other dude up anywhere. and go ahead diss older writers because they are the reason most people paint, and the older writers make up for almost the majority of the best writers in the world today. without the old heads there wouldn't be new ones..

this aint a soap opera on television.

Looks like everyone on this thread is doing their best to prove you wrong.

Who is "well i guess ull always be the old man to look up to"?meaning who? You don't even know if i write or who i am so everyone on here stop making up stories it's useless, graff is in the streets.. and that's what's really up!

legal walls don't take away from graffiti, it is graffiti.

bump stack money, zek, internet beef and fuckin McCote de boeuf, try that shit before its too late. beef is good for you.

sake is jelly.

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

shok08.jpg

trainshokpb9.jpg?t=1207099937

shok5_1.jpg

shok4_1.jpg

fliixshok2007115.jpg

shok6_1.jpg

shok9.jpg

Shok's got EVERY aspect of graff on LOCKDOWN.

talk all you want but proof is out there.

Haters hate cuz they cant compare.

Word is bond.