Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Montrealiens should receive the front wall next year, it would be nice to see the real ones who brought up this city show off the best they can on a larger space

I Was Under the Impression That Out of City/State/Country Visitors Get Better Treatment on Their Spots Because They are Visitors, not Natives. At Least That's How it Is at Every Other Event Around the World.

but in all seriousness you should all quit the crying

yea the walls from the event are cool nice to see the combos and all

im glad you all took my statement so attentively , means a lot to me

stop ripping ur hair off..if u have any left that is and this is all generally speaking

and legal eagles (props to Horne) ! i actually received 12oz props for that statement last time i said it

have fun on this present 9/11 and rememeber those who lost their lives 8 years ago. rip

Nixon is a fresh cat

Real recognize real

cat = pussy yeah

Oh i forgot it's 2009, dudes everywhere look and dress like girls now,souljah boy, britney spears, graf that looks like a 8 year old did it is so called in, there are more people in the world with horrible taste than not and the majority of the world are followers get a clue educate yourself. If you think biting constantly is real than you are faker than him. Do your shitty toy graf, bite your hearts out if that's your thing, do it to death just don't come around and try and place toys like this in the same category as good writers who try to do their own thing and not copy or follow others for years and years............

state ur name...oh i 4got youre the pussy who wont say who you are

pussyyyyy and yeah in 2009 we get plenty of hoes LIKE YOU, take it personal because this is directed to you! and only you not even your mother just youuuu lalalallala

and every hood u go to who do u see

nixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixonnixon