Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

``the dude bfor dhs.yo man listen you and i both know you bit this idea.

my brother enoe i2i just did a piece like this last month,in philly..and its been on a bunch of sites and got some expousure,not as much as i think it deserves but it got some play.now heres my point you jock.i never in my life saw a dust or fight cloud piece.EVER.i been writing for almost 14 years.i NEVER saw a cloud piece.now you come up to canada and do one.nah kid,nah.your a jock aka biter aka fuckin toy movemaker.one of the first rules,if there are any rules in graffiti is dont bite.or at least give credit where its due.i aint the graffiti police but some one needs to call bullshit on your jock ass.i'll just blame canada``. not good rep for canada. shud stop the biting

image_1187016960_15.jpg.3ea382c4a176a237d7843594f0b692a3.jpg

``the dude bfor dhs.yo man listen you and i both know you bit this idea.

my brother enoe i2i just did a piece like this last month,in philly..and its been on a bunch of sites and got some expousure,not as much as i think it deserves but it got some play.now heres my point you jock.i never in my life saw a dust or fight cloud piece.EVER.i been writing for almost 14 years.i NEVER saw a cloud piece.now you come up to canada and do one.nah kid,nah.your a jock aka biter aka fuckin toy movemaker.one of the first rules,if there are any rules in graffiti is dont bite.or at least give credit where its due.i aint the graffiti police but some one needs to call bullshit on your jock ass.i'll just blame canada``. not good rep for canada. shud stop the biting

heres the reply masari "forgot" to attach.

BFOR DHS:

i dont know what to tell you other than:

i promise you're brothers no originator. accuse me of biting hana barbara, disney or cartoon network even, sure. even i admit its exactly the same idea as your brother, but how many people doing just letters can say that about eachothers work? anyhow -i found your brother's piece cool. then i read the part about him writing for 14 years. stay up.

05-01-01_fight_cloud.jpg

heres the thread for anyone wanting to make their own judgements.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119781&page=2&highlight=pressure

masari? asar i take it. get a life. stop digging up stale shit for no reason.