Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to come say whats up to my face fuckin punk? all you fags are hiding. lity. bruce got my phone number. call me you fags? oh yeah you delete my msn fuckin newbies

every productions you make are not gonna last. while I got 1000 freights rolling i really dont gice a fuck about that qgry. but yeah it was 2004 when you didnt even touched cans

fags?! dude you sounds like you're 5 years old. also about that picture.. i thought it was cool to start beef for now aparent reason? stop being an asshole, humble yourself and chill the fuck out. your nothing special.

you dont know what u talkin about. keep chillin with yur wack ass crew and hope to not see me around. its funny that no one was at sub-v last night. dhshit, thats waht you stand for. oh I see your a dickhead. no more talking from me, only actions.

fags?! dude you sounds like you're 5 years old. also about that picture.. i thought it was cool to start beef for now aparent reason? stop being an asshole, humble yourself and chill the fuck out. your nothing special.

you dont know what u talkin about. keep chillin with yur wack ass crew and hope to not see me around. its funny that no one was at sub-v last night. dhshit, thats waht you stand for. oh I see your a dickhead. no more talking from me, only actions.

allright. in that case ill see you soon tuff guy.

now thats what im talkin about... there aint no dhs

haha i dfont get this. i dont even understand who these kids are or what the problem is.... hated or not, i still see our name.

o yeha and criz, what do you have to prove? come on man dont be a jerk. we dont even know you.

haha i dfont get this. i dont even understand who these kids are or what the problem is.... hated or not, i still see our name.

o yeha and criz, what do you have to prove? come on man dont be a jerk. we dont even know you.

I aint got nothing to prove...the streets is saying thangs thats all.. yall keep doing you..