Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is so old you dumb bird.

Oh and sake bombs more than you would dream of, so go rack some paint and get off the computer.

since when does the date matter? what is done is done right?

but w.e there shouldnt be such negative insight, it is graffiti done by a mtl writer after all, and i am a fond believer of the saying " to each their own" it is 2009 after all!

Some one should post it in the body art thread, it would bring about some change since its usually women getting written on.

people should stop hating on the net, what would our founders say? oh yea they already said it internet ruined graffiti!

post more pics and keep the hate on the streets or within urselves and commit suicide ( or keep up the classic making up names and covering up identities for fear of repercussions) if ur too afraid to face reality everyone.

bump sewk for pulling a correct move!

and aper got busy lately tight work

• Like 1

Everyone stop saying mean things about nixon he looks likes hes having alot of fun doing his pieces go have fun to - this is why you signed up for this sport right! QUOTE]

If you get into graf to have fun then you should have done something else, People have lost thier lives, Limbs, Etc for Graff, REAL GRAFF!!

If it was Bfor or Bruse doing the samething Nixon does we would have all said it was wack but because its Nixon it's Not? fuck out of here..

As much as i hate commenting on here, something pushes me to express how i feel about this thread.

ITS GONE TO SHIT!

It was once a great thread full of quality flicks but now its a circle jerk full of weakness hatred and jealousy.

Post flicks or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Foreal, im sure im not the only one who feels this way.

8ea3607d105f46e99c38330628e5e891.jpg

As much as i hate commenting on here, something pushes me to express how i feel about this thread.

ITS GONE TO SHIT!

It was once a great thread full of quality flicks but now its a circle jerk full of weakness hatred and jealousy.

Post flicks or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Foreal, im sure im not the only one who feels this way.

8ea3607d105f46e99c38330628e5e891.jpg

you always talk and say shit like this, its no better than the next guy, why don't you post pics? and so that i am not a hypocrite i will now be shutting the fuck up!

you always talk and say shit like this, its no better than the next guy, why don't you post pics? and so that i am not a hypocrite i will now be shutting the fuck up!

Please, for months i was posting on here regularly but it got to a point where there was so much faggotry that i stopped.

I got shit uploading right now to lead by example.

You should do the same.

Edit/ said flicks:

IMG_1168-1.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3442-1.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg