Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh jazzoo, what spot jocking r u talking about?.. gimme 1 spot with the wrighterr ill be surprised if u find one.

second what i didnt see comeing was howww receted wrighters would even wanna rock even a signature with ur groupie ass hahah!

its funny cause in the what 7 years or so u been wrigth or wtvv my shit still looks iller than urs.

ur just a lil sad cause moka money fucked ur shit up.

but lemme no sumthing jazz when u suck dick does teh metlal plate in ur jaw prevent u from opening wide? hahahahaha

wtv ur a toy bitch that wont last and will never be remberd.

ur as much a nobody as the next kid around the block.

take it easy and hit the drawing bord.

and just so you knooo souk is outta biddness, dont bother asking me what i right, ull no when u meet me. peace.

Hey I`m moving to Montreal this January. Looking for a place to live, the right neighborhood. The only place I`ve really explored was Plateau and I`d like to live there but my roomate calls the shots and says no. What other neighborhoods have graff shops around or even a Walmart or something?

Any especially sick places around Montreal with shops/graff friendly atmosphere?

Let me know if anything including the location of graffiti shops come to mind.

I have a bunch of flicks I took this last summer I`ll post when I get my camera charged.

Thanks for the sarcasm.

If it`s such a goddamn hassle to say "The corner of 5th and 10th there`s a shop with graff supplies" Or "There`s a Walmart with paint on St. Laurent" then just don`t say anything.

I`m not asking for like spots to hit or people to get in touch with. Just simple information.

Hey I`m moving to Montreal this January. Looking for a place to live, the right neighborhood. The only place I`ve really explored was Plateau and I`d like to live there but my roomate calls the shots and says no. What other neighborhoods have graff shops around or even a Walmart or something?

Any especially sick places around Montreal with shops/graff friendly atmosphere?

Let me know if anything including the location of graffiti shops come to mind.

I have a bunch of flicks I took this last summer I`ll post when I get my camera charged.

a wal mart???? why do you want to live near a wal mart anyway?? i dont think there is one in montreal, at least in the center.