Ici Montréal

Edika

you must not be concerned very far...

TOS does their thing real hard (no homo) and we show nothing but love to real bombers..

theres only a couple crews bombing as hard as us and they part of that

but dont get it twisted aint noone going over SCAN NIXON FOMER LOES DOCK ETHER NESAR GUILT

TAGS FILLINS BURNERS

TITTY FUCKING BITCHES

look at smash he aint even from this city and hes herbin' cats left and right

loving the updates

new hits coming soon

Real Recognize Real!! And when he was not ragging out Fief he got his black and silver on..youhearme!

enufcrizethersmashjicksm.jpg

But you should'nt feel too bad..Smash don't discriminate.. lol

DSC06125WTMK.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a message for the kids..

bombing bums at under pressure is one thing..

but body painting a dude is a definate pause..

and deserve a huge NO HOMO...

can i get a witness?

no homo being svp..................or nottt

si stune fille ki body paint le dude...eil trop fresh.......

...FIEF CECI, FIEF CELA... ( TU PEUX RAJOUTER UN 2 ET T'AS LE MEME...)... ET RIEN N'A PETER, SI T'AIMES PAS BONHOMME,TU CROIS QUOI, QUE JSUIS UNE PUTE EN MANQUE DE RECONNAISSANCE???... RIEN A FOUTRE QU'ON PARLE DE MOI EN BIEN OU EN MAL...L 'IMPORTANT C'EST QUE CA PARLE. ET PUIS JE SAIS PAS POUR EN PARLER ET EN AYANT AUTANT D'ACHARNEMENTS C'EST VRAIMENT QU'TA QUE CA A FAIRE...DEPUIS LE TEMPS QUE CA DURE, VA VOIR UN PSY, VA A L'EGLISE. EN TOUS CAS MERCI POUR LA PROMO CA FAIT PLAISIR....

...FIEF CECI, FIEF CELA... ( TU PEUX RAJOUTER UN 2 ET T'AS LE MEME...)... ET RIEN N'A PETER, SI T'AIMES PAS BONHOMME,TU CROIS QUOI, QUE JSUIS UNE PUTE EN MANQUE DE RECONNAISSANCE???... RIEN A FOUTRE QU'ON PARLE DE MOI EN BIEN OU EN MAL...L 'IMPORTANT C'EST QUE CA PARLE. ET PUIS JE SAIS PAS POUR EN PARLER ET EN AYANT AUTANT D'ACHARNEMENTS C'EST VRAIMENT QU'TA QUE CA A FAIRE...DEPUIS LE TEMPS QUE CA DURE, VA VOIR UN PSY, VA A L'EGLISE. EN TOUS CAS MERCI POUR LA PROMO CA FAIT PLAISIR....

another french faggot lol :lol:

if your just talking shit and dont bomb...

why come to this forum..

you aint contributing shit, YOU aint SHIT....

bottom line...

- even though everyone disses fief.. i love fief compared to all you bitch made faggets

he goes out and bombs no matter what people say..

unlike you mark ass tricks who just talk trash and never do anything...

tsss.... smash goin over my boyy zonek... who tha fuck u think are... ur gonna get fucked up real bad mah nigga... stop fronting ya herd

my mans i dont think u realize who you talkin to...u kno who im iz.. gonna get fucked up?? HARDLY...i would take ya man hood in the showers and still be harder than you....keep talkin shit... all i ask is put ya tag up here... so i can come up there 2x a month just to violate you...fronting??? you prolly work in a coffe shop or sum shit... nigga u hard slingin coffe beans????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

fomer puts in WORK

ether puts in WOOORK

zek puts in work

scan puts in work..

criz puts in work...

the point is... niggas puttin in work.. dont worry ill be back, and ull see me out there mashin on ya shit...and i dare you say that hard thuggin shit you herd in a mobb deep song...and i will enjoy smacking fire out of you... hey ill even buy u a beer after.....:D

get that etch poppin my mtl niggas....YOU gots the juice now!!!!!!:D