Ici Montréal

Edika

yo i aint even said shit and yall still talking about me.first off i aint got shit to proove, shit! i dont even know how to post flix up on this bitch.second who cares about toronto.I rep money making montreal real talk.I never come up on these lil internet forums, therefore i aint even said shit, if you wanna start beef over what sum guy wrote up in this shit then thats pretty funny. I dint even know there was a next ether yesterday and frankly i dont care. if you got sumthing to say then send me a e-mail,this aint no soap opera.i aint looking for no beef but i dont back down eazy.true story.Just do your thing

king jafi joe ether

da tl 156 that guy from canada????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think BOTH ethers are DOPE after lookin at the rest the thread!!!! there in 2 different countries i think right???? i am not sure this shit is funny i didnt even know there were 2!!!!! people should post mroe flicks there dope!