Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KZAMAFIOSO+May 9 2005, 08:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZAMAFIOSO - May 9 2005, 08:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZHOUS?@May 9 2005, 04:00 PM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/master89/holetrain.jpg[/img]]BIEN BEURER

yo ma zeusbouateuz post les otre picks des freights. sa ferait po de tord :clown2: :chicken: :king:

[/b]

voir ke t lazy a se point. a la place de dire a zeus de le faire fait le donc. c toi ki a tout les photos :hatred:

wase

eba00483585f00000149.jpg

jaws

eba00483585f00000150.jpg

kzam et zeus

eba00483585f00000151.jpg

peace!!!

yo ma zeusbouateuz post les otre picks des freights. sa ferait po de tord :clown2: :chicken: :king:

voir ke t lazy a se point. a la place de dire a zeus de le faire fait le donc. c toi ki a tout les photos :hatred:

ahahaaaaaaaaa :king: vend moi ton apareille sa serais plus rapide :love2:

peace, :innocent: !

-----------> personne a un apareille numérique a vendre ici ????

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@May 11 2005, 04:51 AM

Feeling the Zek, Ewol, Ether, and Hest on this page. Real good stuff.

edit*

I lied. Montreal is pretty much sick as a whole. Nice scene. I think I might be visiting over the summer. Or was it Toronto... Don't know for sure at the moment. Whatever, bump!

Whataya mean Whatever? You know Mount-Real is the better choice! That wine red n chrome Zek on the pilar above should be enough to convince you of that!

Well Montreal is the 2nd biggest city in Canada, and the most bombed city in Canada. Montreal is found in a province called Quebec where unlike the rest of the provinces, French is the first language and English is the second language. In the rest of Canada English is the first language, but nothing amounts to the coolness of Montreal when it comes to cities in Canada.

floating_silo_by_mewthree.jpg

Bump for the Mtl heads!

Originally posted by drunken technicien+May 11 2005, 10:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunken technicien - May 11 2005, 10:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zack lee@May 10 2005, 11:23 PM

:burn:

yo were’s the finished product

.... cems and stack looks like twins on this flik :clown2:

[/b]

YOU KNOW !!!

jai jet avant la fin!

Originally posted by Mew3+May 11 2005, 01:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mew3 - May 11 2005, 01:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@May 11 2005, 04:51 AM

Feeling the Zek, Ewol, Ether, and Hest on this page. Real good stuff.

edit*

I lied. Montreal is pretty much sick as a whole. Nice scene. I think I might be visiting over the summer. Or was it Toronto... Don't know for sure at the moment. Whatever, bump!

Whataya mean Whatever? You know Mount-Real is the better choice! That wine red n chrome Zek on the pilar above should be enough to convince you of that!

[/b]

AIIGHT thanks, im about to open my own tourist agency whit my flicks :haha: :haha: :haha: