12oz Boozers.

Neskoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smoke bud every day..been like that for about two years, i find myself drinking alot lately, mostly because its spring break around here. ive gotten shit faced 8 days in a row....

i usually go through 2-3 days of getting drunk a week on average, im 17, but fuck it..

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Apr 1 2005, 01:01 AM

guess whos shit faced...im watchin paid in full and camron and p.diddy look real fgoofy right now.anybody else drunk tonight?

officially tanked. i was also watchin the same movie but changed it being that i saw it over 75 times this past few months, although i dont remember p.diddy being in this movie at all. beer goggles maybe?

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin+Apr 1 2005, 03:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sarah Tonin - Apr 1 2005, 03:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Apr 1 2005, 01:01 AM

guess whos shit faced...im watchin paid in full and camron and p.diddy look real fgoofy right now.anybody else drunk tonight?

officially tanked. i was also watchin the same movie but changed it being that i saw it over 75 times this past few months, although i dont remember p.diddy being in this movie at all. beer goggles maybe?

[/b]

pdiddy is the dude named calvin but with glasses..pay close attention next time..

Well yea I started drinking at about 14-15.

Now I drink everyday but Sundays. Not a lot during the week (2 or 3 pints over the day) because I have college to be at.

Friday / Sat night and holidays it all gets a bit out of hand. I've been on easter holidays for 9 days now and have woken up once without a hangover, and that was only because I had to go do a shitty 1st aid course.

Anyways, whats the deal with this thread? Is it like the designated shit-spewing thread for drunks? Because I need one of those..

I got drunk first times at 13 or 14...stupid drama drinking, I wasn't feeling it so I was sober for 4 years. twas a good thing because some kids I used to drink with back in the day are a little slow today.

got bored so I started drinking again, this time peple had catched up and it's been happy drinking ever after. not some teenage drinking competition and show-off.

I drink often but never too much.. at least I never throw up or pass out in the club or street (knock wood)

bout shit spewing... this easter was quite hectic, I got mad drunk and lost my memory from absorbing 1/5 liter of bacardi black and several beers in a short time and not eating at all. caused some trouble at a club bombing got out of hand, lost 2 markers and a streak, plus my right hand glove, broke my cell phone etc. after sleeping one day I was thrown back to the ring. some fools I got to know won some basketball tournament, I was also honoured with a gold medal for cheering in the crowd... didnt have to buy a single drink in the bar. people just brought me beer, wanted to shake my hand and tapped me on the back.

I got wasted.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn+Apr 1 2005, 04:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaKeItHaPpEn - Apr 1 2005, 04:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Apr 1 2005, 03:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Apr 1 2005, 01:01 AM

pdiddy is the dude named calvin but with glasses..pay close attention next time..

[/b]

nah...im 99% sure thats not p.diddy... maybe he should hand over his glasses to you because you're in dire need of some if you think thats p.diddy, which would be tight because im all for bringing back the Cazal's.