12oz Boozers.

Neskoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to smoke about 5-7 blunts a day. eat them pain pills like jelly beans u kno. but court cases have completly limited

those actions. the weird thing is that i dont really miss the shit too much. but i kno once this shit blows over i will be back to that green

p.s addicted 2 that henny

Fuck alcohol. I've got the prime makings for an addict. My dad's father's father drank himself blind with kerosine before he died. My dad's mother's father drank himself to death at 45. I've got contemporary alcoholics dotted all over both my mom and dad's side of the family as well. And all that's not even taking my own addictive tendencies into account....

I'd rather be a pothead than an alcoholic anyday, at least potheads don't take themselves half as serious as most alcoholics and routinely question their actions. Not that I'm judging anyone else for drinking, shit's just not for me if I want to expect much of a future.

i think i've become/becoming immune to coronas

at first i assumed i didn't feel anything after having one

because i ate that day.

but the other day i had the lrg corona 40oz? i think its less

anyway...i hardly felt that.

i'm 130lbs moderate tolerance and i'm just noticing this with coronas i could down them like water

this concerns me and wastes your time reading it

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by symbols@Mar 23 2005, 10:17 AM

no, i'm not talking about cartwheels and shit no one cares about..

i'm talking about sweeping my friend's countertop of all the empty bottles

then going into his backyard to leave, kicking down half his fence into his neighbor's yard.

then yelling at some friends who were making out to "fucking get a room"

and going out front to lay in the gutter

screaming "get the fuck off of me" while my (ex) man tries to scrape me up

..or opening up a car door all the way on the highway to puke

...or pretending to shoot strangers with a toy gun from a moving car.

i'll stop there.

yeah, when shit like this started happening it really made me want to take a look at my drinking habits.

i took a break for a while, not nearly something like a year tho...

then just started really making sure i maintain myself to not go retarded on people, especially friends and my girl.

and the worst part is that i would always just wake up the next morning thinking everything was fine, then having someone tell me what an ass i was the previous night. it was really weird hearing all the shit id do, cause its not like i have a lot of pent up anger and ive never gotten like that when i first started drinking...

i actually learnd a lot about htat kinda stuff in my DUI class. but i dont feel like typing a whole lot more.

ps. i think a girl turned me to alcohol

i started puking, so they gave me a bucket. yes a bucket, which i was told at one point i was biting. after many complaints from some staff at 313 in manhattan, my friends pull with the place could no longer keep me at my own party, yes i got kicked out of my own party. they gave me the box so i can throw up on the go. it took 2 of my friends to carry me out. at one point of the night they threw water on me, took off my vest and shirts and put a new shirt on me.

amazing. never again!