12oz Boozers.

Neskoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm celebrating my birthday today and soon we’ll be setting out in search of fun and plenty of liquid stupid, equipped only with a knack for witty sarcasm and a freezer bag full of magical cookies. Actually that’s more than enough.

Let’s hear it for awesome friends and drunken sincerity.

Get up

Stand up

Throw an open hand up

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Mar 23 2005, 07:37 PM

I drink alot,atleast a 24 or a 40 everyday,and on weekends i put down atleast a 20 pack a night,chill on sunday and then do it again on monday night(hip hop night at nick's bar)

some of the people at nicks scare me.

too many fights/cops/crackheads/underage drinkers there.

the music is pretty good, though. can't ever complain to hear quickie mart and l. fingaz.

I have a bad drinking problem. Im at about 6 nights i week. I cant drink on monday nights due to my religion. Moms an alky, pops semi-alky.. Lost a good friend when we were in an accident.. lost other friends through repulsive behavior.

yet you will still catch me shitcanned many days out the week.. this is bad..

sorry to say it, but I'm feeling a lot better about myself.

I used to start work at noon, which ment drinking untill 3:00am daily.

wow... maybe I'm growing out of it?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Mar 23 2005, 05:16 PM

If I could quit smoking cigarettes I'd be happy.... it's so hard though. If I'm not smoking a cigarette and I'm not drinking a drink and I'm around people I start getting bored like they're company isn't enough. It's definitely a mental addiction problem

Im the exact same way...shit kinda sucks

Today a girlk showed me a camera movie of me blind drunk months ago. I dont rememebr where i was/what i was doing. i had a perpetual smile, and struggled to smoke the ciggerate someone gave me...it inspired me to get mad sloshed tongiht and THEN i was informed the tomrow was good friday !

Originally posted by saraday+Mar 23 2005, 06:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Mar 23 2005, 06:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrimeyLife1@Mar 23 2005, 07:37 PM

I drink alot,atleast a 24 or a 40 everyday,and on weekends i put down atleast a 20 pack a night,chill on sunday and then do it again on monday night(hip hop night at nick's bar)

some of the people at nicks scare me.

too many fights/cops/crackheads/underage drinkers there.

the music is pretty good, though. can't ever complain to hear quickie mart and l. fingaz.

[/b]

yea,when i first started going there a few years ago it was a completely different crowd,oh well its still cool,i still know just about everybody

I drink maybe 3 to 4 nights a week. Socially. So I either go out, knock out some 2 for 1's or grab a case to share with friends.

I absolutely refuse to drink by myself because that's where I believe the dependency would develop. I might chill out with a glass of wine or a beer, but that's usually it.

My gramps was an alcoholic, beat my grandmother. They are the cutest and craziest couple now, but I am sure it was hell before then. So dependency is bad, in hereditary terms for me.

I really like Vodka. When I go to bars I drink a LOT of vodka, whether it is with Red Bull, which I don't get very often because they aren't tough enough. Vodka-tonic has been all the rage with me lately.

I was out with a lady friend and a friend of hers one night. I got bonkered on vodka, called my boss, who is also a friend of mine to drop by, and I ended up punching him in the face. He DID tell me to, so he got what he deserved. I got dragged out by my homegirl and I couldn't drive her home. She took my keys, yet I insisted I could drive. I was playing around and punched her in the arm, rather hard, on the way to the car. Her friend drove us home and I passed out at her crib. I'm thankful she put up with my shit - I need to marry a girl like that.

As someone said before, Budweiser is the violence beer.

Vodka is my violence drink.

i hate budweiser with a passion now..i used to drink it every other night and it got soo old,but i dont think ill ever be able to drink MGD or miller lite again,i had 4 kegs of that shit in my closet..i had a party for a couple days non stop..i ended up drinking from a pitcher..

growing up in louisiana i started drinking at 13 and moved to drugs by

14 till about i was 22..now i just drink my scotch and blaze my trees..

somtimes i find it hard to go with out liquor...i get real restless at night and can't go to sleep but that goes away after 3 days or so of not drinking ..but the herb i'm a full blown adik...i gotta have my trees...

i had my first drink when i was about 9, mom and dad left me and the liquor cabinet alone for a few hours. i made myself a whiskey sour i think.

i've had to kinda curb my drinking as of late, but for a good while i was drinking 5 or 6 nights a week, often by myself. i'm down to about 1 day a week now, socially.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by symbols@Mar 23 2005, 06:17 PM

then yelling at some friends who were making out to "fucking get a room"

...or pretending to shoot strangers with a toy gun from a moving car.

i'll stop there.

i do these while sober/

i rarely drink any more. i had a 40 sunday night. first one in a month and a half (i think. maybe longer).

i've seen too many friends go down the path of alcoholism. too much of a risk since both my parents have alcoholics in their families.

don't even smoke herb that much any more. (although it is my favorite of favorites...)