peep this basic sketch

Mimik-176

there is one excuse for not bombing and still claiming that your a wrier... and that is, that you got your balls sliced off then fed to you after some sick fuck fried them in a skillet with some laurys seasoning salt..

if you dont do illegals you get no props.. you are jsut false flaggin.. you just called the motha fuckers that pioneered what your fuckin doin right now cheap fame seekers... hit the books kid and read up on your history... if anything is cheap fame it is fuckin piecin 'n frieghts.. but i dont think they are ... but take a look at pose.. any writer knows his name.. he bombs .. but not much...

saying you can be a writer wihtout bombin is like sayin you can be a raver (stupid lil fags that rock jnco) and not do X...

i hate motha fuckers that come up tryin to redefine shit .. tryin to claim they doin shit thier way... mutha fucka your shit looks the same as everything else... it aint wak .. but your aint the daniel boone of graff.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

george bush is a motherfucker

Now that is something I can get down with...oh yeah - the sketch shows skills but don't quit your day job. Next time post a pic of the finished product as that's when YOU are happy with it.

i was at this party a couple weeks ago taking shots..about 10 or 12 shots into the night i met this girl that i could tell was completely wanting to fuck someone..and she was hot..nice boobs...everything...she leaned over as i downed #13 and whispered "i like it anal"...i had previously thought that things like that just dont get said..but i was wrong..so from there we went behind the patio outside of the house because all the rooms were occupied...she wasted no time in undoing my pants and pulling down the boxer briefs i was wearing...as her tongue did a ring around the swollen end of my thick cock..i let out a moan..a moan that grew louder as her tongue slithered down my veiny shaft..and the froth oozed out of the end of my penis onto her cheek and lips..before she could wipe it off i kissed her (with tongue) and as i pulled away..the liquid, my own liquid, stretched from our lips like a clothesline in a chinese alleyway..but i wasnt done and moisture drained from her pussy like someone had opened up a fire hydrant inside of her..i could instantly tell by the smell and texture that she had syphillis...but i didnt care..its not everyday that a girl like this comes along.. and contracting a potentially fatal disease that could possibly make me blind..was the farthest thing from my mind as my tongue ran in and out of her meat wallet and my teeth raked her taint...we proceeded with the sex....i rammed her loose cunt and with each outgoing stroke i could feel her roast beef clenching to my steal pole with the grip of a retarded kid scared of flood waters...the sweat beaded on our faces and trickled down the center of our chests...i was really fucking her...raw and unprotected..she motioned me to do anal which i quickly took advantage of..but before i could, she said she had to go take a shit..so she did..but within smelling distance and i could hear every chunk of what she ate that day fall out of her ass without even pushing..it was like a whale coughing up tic tacs..i knew then and there that ..one, i wasnt going to need lube because she had already provided her own, and two, i wasnt going to touch sides either when i performed the anal sex..so it was on..i moved in and out of her anus like a flea moving in and out of a circus tent until i splurged the thick liquid that i had been holding back for so long...but by no means did i stop fucking her....i sloshed in and out of her ass like the stick on an old fashioned butter churn..and the cum i had already ejaculated sprayed out of the sides of her ass where my cock wasnt touching...i pulled my dick out...it was caked in her feces..but that didnt stop her from slirping the everpresent cum that still drizzled out..she looked up at me and smiled..there was shit covering her once white teeth and she had a glazed look in her eyes..as she bent over to put her panties back on i was staring straight at her puckered asshole and i could see my hot load bubbling out like lava does from a volcano...then my eyes traveled up her back and i saw that she had a mole that had a little bit of hair on it..and that shit grossed me out..

Originally posted by arms

i was at this party a couple weeks ago taking shots..about 10 or 12 shots into the night i met this girl that i could tell was completely wanting to fuck someone..and she was hot..nice boobs...everything...she leaned over as i downed #13 and whispered "i like it anal"...i had previously thought that things like that just dont get said..but i was wrong..so from there we went behind the patio outside of the house because all the rooms were occupied...she wasted no time in undoing my pants and pulling down the boxer briefs i was wearing...as her tongue did a ring around the swollen end of my thick cock..i let out a moan..a moan that grew louder as her tongue slithered down my veiny shaft..and the froth oozed out of the end of my penis onto her cheek and lips..before she could wipe it off i kissed her (with tongue) and as i pulled away..the liquid, my own liquid, stretched from our lips like a clothesline in a chinese alleyway..but i wasnt done and moisture drained from her pussy like someone had opened up a fire hydrant inside of her..i could instantly tell by the smell and texture that she had syphillis...but i didnt care..its not everyday that a girl like this comes along.. and contracting a potentially fatal disease that could possibly make me blind..was the farthest thing from my mind as my tongue ran in and out of her meat wallet and my teeth raked her taint...we proceeded with the sex....i rammed her loose cunt and with each outgoing stroke i could feel her roast beef clenching to my steal pole with the grip of a retarded kid scared of flood waters...the sweat beaded on our faces and trickled down the center of our chests...i was really fucking her...raw and unprotected..she motioned me to do anal which i quickly took advantage of..but before i could, she said she had to go take a shit..so she did..but within smelling distance and i could hear every chunk of what she ate that day fall out of her ass without even pushing..it was like a whale coughing up tic tacs..i knew then and there that ..one, i wasnt going to need lube because she had already provided her own, and two, i wasnt going to touch sides either when i performed the anal sex..so it was on..i moved in and out of her anus like a flea moving in and out of a circus tent until i splurged the thick liquid that i had been holding back for so long...but by no means did i stop fucking her....i sloshed in and out of her ass like the stick on an old fashioned butter churn..and the cum i had already ejaculated sprayed out of the sides of her ass where my cock wasnt touching...i pulled my dick out...it was caked in her feces..but that didnt stop her from slirping the everpresent cum that still drizzled out..she looked up at me and smiled..there was shit covering her once white teeth and she had a glazed look in her eyes..as she bent over to put her panties back on i was staring straight at her puckered asshole and i could see my hot load bubbling out like lava does from a volcano...then my eyes traveled up her back and i saw that she had a mole that had a little bit of hair on it..and that shit grossed me out..

......Yo ARMS noway is this fable legit....I know plenty of people ( myself included ) who have done some pretty mainy things, butt this one....Then she sucked your shit caked wang chung....Sluts are a woderful thing....No way would I fuck with that bitch....I hope your WANG CHUNG doesn't drop off.........good luck player.

Archived