oil drilling in alaska

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by villain+Apr 1 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Apr 1 2005, 10:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Apr 1 2005, 10:42 AM

i found out that china has priority now. new contract.

whawhawhawhat what?

We are selling alaskan oil to china? will wonders never cease....

*In other news, an oil super-spike is expected to drive prices to $100 a barrel.

[/b]

not us, russia. sorry for the mistake.

• 1 year later...
105.00 now...Shit is DEEP..I hate our world.

yeah, when commuting, walking or bicycling somewhere is an idea that is greeted with ridicule about being a hippy and planting love flowers, yeah i agree.

the world can go fuck itself into oblivion, starting with the defeatists who can't even IMAGINE it any other way.

i've lived for 3 years without a car now, and guess what?! my head has not exploded! i know it's difficult for the sheep to understand.

continue to sleep easy though, it's way cheap now and i'm so sure[/sarcasm] it will never be expensive again

haha, you have the best argument in the gas price area, because you dont have a car. so no one can call you a hypocrite. and your actually doing what needs to be done if people actually want low oil prices. refusing to buy gas, therefore increasing the supply.

petitions to congress, and calls for another boston tea party, stir emotions, but dont solve anything.

as i predicted a while ago all the calling for oil exploration, alternative fuel sources, etc, will cease when the price of gas falls back to fairly reasonable prices. sure enough, all the talk of that stuff is over.

^no sheet. they went back to sleep haha.

oil sands will be the answer likely.

they will have to find a better way to extract it though

i learned recently that hubbert's peak [probably] does not take oil sands into account.

but man o man will that be $$$$$