Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Hipster

Futura 2000 studio

Wow its just amazing to see that there still people in this world that are willing to give with out expecting anything in return. i only hope that someday i will be able to meet you and just wanting to tell everyone here that i have never meet futura and yet he is sending me a an original piece of art to a complet stranger. this has change my outlook on things and from now forward i will be as humble as i can to show that there is still great people in this world. thanks again and as soon as i get it will cherish it.

thank you again

MI:

i still got old subware shirts... Would have to do some serious digging for those. Like sketchy, visiting my parents to search for shit in the attic digging.

just wanted to let everyone no thats has been following this thread. that futura sent me a teaser picture of what he is sending me and i cant wait to show everyone. all i can say is stand by as it is simply amazing and one of a kind....stay tuned and once i have it i will post pictures from every view point.

thanks again futura

Michael

radical. looking forward to some pics.

really cool to do that for someone, futura.

Legends pay their respects to those that apprecaite and respect them.....Futura is a class act and this is just another way he has proven that..

Respect....

Ok I received a package today from FUTURA 2000 stay tuned for more pictures. I cannot thank him enough for sending me a drawing. Not once did he ever ask me for Money for the drawing or for shipping cost………….what else can I say other then Thank you for your time,art and it will be greatly cherished for many years to come.

MI:ONE M.P.C.

futura2000.jpg.c21cf7ba1ebb242c99410e12946b603a.jpg

Re: CLICK CLACK vs. WICK WACK

this is a gift from (me) to a complete stranger. and trust me; it's not some GENERIC GIVEAWAY REPRODUCTION one might expect. or offer in a PROMOTION to sell SOMETHING. it's a (one of a kind) and (original) PIECE OF ART. think about the HUMANITY and show some HUMILITY.

Have always been a fan of this personality and this has taking it up to a few notches. MI:ONE, I hope you enjoy that piece.

Re: CLICK CLACK vs. WICK WACK

Have always been a fan of this personality and this has taking it up to a few notches. MI:ONE, I hope you enjoy that piece.

Yes that piece is one of a kind and is not going anywere......Thank You Futura

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now