CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pink dot. those cans are for strait bombing

you can use alot of the euro caps for them grey dots, universal german outlines, pink dots ,orange dots, blue dots, etc. The reason they clog is probably due to the resin in the paint. I had a grip of those cans and had some problems also but, I found if you shake the paint for about 20 minutes, really well and use a new York fat cap , the cans were pretty solid and functional. Nice paint once its on the wall, but that whole resin and tar thing although understandable in theory is more of a hassle than its worth. Forget about the black line . I am not sure about the new cans but the original cans from a few years back swore me off that paint forever, mixing problems to say the least plus clogged caps and valves on almost every one I ever used. To me if your going for the good stuff for an outline or detail Montana 94,hardcore, or alien , and of course belton Molotow premium, are the only choice. To be fare I never used beat, clash, or monster..71seven dee one gang, always on the hunt for the next creative vision of color!!

Rusto fats hold up real nice... since the hole is so damn fat I don't think I've even had one clog on me yet?? Shit... I can't keep up with all these caps.. basically only use two kinds.. Rusto fats, and the black skinny's for Belton, NOT banana caps, but like with the triangular top where your finger sits. Can't really think of any reason to use any others, except ultra fats on chrome for some damage........................

Homemade Sketching Cap

Here you can see what i like to use... and how to make it.

1. "Schwarzkopf Gold cap"

1em7g6.jpg

here you can find it on this product (and on all their hair repair glis products)

14m6otl.jpg

Cap : How to make it? Well its pretty easy...

1. You will need lvl 2 Montana cap :

v6mdrt.jpg

2. take the pin or nozzle out (it will go out pretty easy)

3. just insert it in your new cap,it will fit so nice (on pic you see cap and the pin from lvl 2)

o6adl2.jpg

e00r9i.jpg

4. just press it and you are done

21kxevp.jpg

6jdks5.jpg

"Channel 5" (Tester) (Soft Cap) :

For all those caps you can use pin from lvl 2 montana

Cap :

161cjcx.jpg

20p3txe.jpg

w221s7.jpg

Also caps from garnier sum milk,they are same as gold cap from sch,also all other garnier caps are the same but just in other color,on all those caps will fit pin from lvl 2.

garnier-ambre-solaire-cream-20.jpg

1904592263.Jpeg

Done.

how hard is to find old red banana from rusto?

The original red comfort tip are very uncommon these days. The shape and style its self is still around though.

Boston Thins and Boston Fats are bassed on them by design. Kilz has they're own comfort tips that are the same shape. But like both Boston thins and fats are a different color. Also the kilz caps are for the most part just big mouth blasto caps. Just mentioning those 3 caps for the sake of the topic.