CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U sure its a Older valved krylon and not just the standard old valve system on the silver? Krylon has a few lines on the market still that have the old valve system. Silver and Gold both are out there with the old system. As well as the OHSA safety colors line. They have the old system.

One other thing.. THhis is the SUPERCAPS THREAD! Not the SPRAY PAINT thread

i found a spot that still sells og krylon. silver fat my goddddd is fat. i can do tags for days

AND IF YOU DO FIND OLD VALVE KRYLON AND PUT A SILVER-FAT ON THEM AND MERLEY TAG WITH THE PAINT:

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KEEEEL YOU MAAAN!!!!!!!!

*YESTERDAY =

GREYDOT ON MONTANA GOLD (BLACK PAINT) NO LIKEY, DIRTY DIRTY.

UNIVERSAL THIN, STILL NO LIKEY.

U sure its a Older valved krylon and not just the standard old valve system on the silver? Krylon has a few lines on the market still that have the old valve system. Silver and Gold both are out there with the old system. As well as the OHSA safety colors line. They have the old system.

One other thing.. THhis is the SUPERCAPS THREAD! Not the SPRAY PAINT thread

nah i meant the silver fat cap on a og can of krylon MY GOD. they only carry white and black. i know its the old valve system but the paint its real nice n thick too

also found some weird cap in this guys garage its liek a red boston thin but it has that more roundish spray yo know?

fast question.

Someone gave me a can of rusto satin with a rusto cap that came out so nice.

I've used standard Rustoleum and AA exclusively forever with the NY thin and

Rusto fat cap combo and have never been altogether satisfied. In fact...

The damn stock cap works better for me than the NY cap so after a few lines

i usually swap back...

Things iv'e noticed. NY thin cap likes to shoot out an inch of pre-spray that isn't

uniform with the rest of the line.

My question. Is there a better thin cap for rusto? Should i just keep on keepin

on with the stock? It seems pretty high pressure. I would like lower pressure

& thinner lines.

Is that more an attribute of the spraycan?

Did anybody in this almost 100 pages come up with a guide that mostly

everybody agrees upon?

i use :

german banana old style (mtn outline cap) - outlines

lvl 4 soft fat (low psi with mtn gold) (silver cap with black dot),it seems to be the best lvl cap so far...lvl 1 is ultra skinny,and they sucks,all mtn lvl caps are the same and same shit,too fast and i dont like it so i use lvl 4 for fillins and outlines sometimes,also with that cap you can make ultra skinny line it you go fast and close to the wall,for me its and universal cap and i like it.

cant w8 to see the new lvl's on low psi gold mtns i hope that there will be one "skinny cap" :)

• 2 weeks later...
nah i meant the silver fat cap on a og can of krylon MY GOD. they only carry white and black. i know its the old valve system but the paint its real nice n thick too

also found some weird cap in this guys garage its liek a red boston thin but it has that more roundish spray yo know?

Those are the OG rusto comfort caps. They're essentially the same as rusto stocks.