CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are those sekt adapters and modified rusto fats?

the sekts are good, but take a little to get used to. i never heard of modified rusto fats, do you mean the modified ny fats for the rusto male cans? if so, those are awesome.

the trout fats and skinnys for the male cans are good too.

is it better to learn on stock caps, or should I get some fat/thin caps? I was thinking about painters touch or kilz, but I may go with dollar paint.... w/e that part shouldve gone in the paint thread

IT IS ADVISED TO START IN A SKETCHBOOK,

AND PLYWOOD IN BACKYARD "IF" YOU ARE THIS NEW TO THIS.

THEN HIT IT ON THE PUBLIC TIP.

LEARN ON YOUR OWN,AND DECIDE WHAT YOU LIKE

AND COME BACK TO THIS THREAD (someday) SUPER-SCHOOLING FOOLS!

What iron chef said and the caps arent going to make you some super graffiti artist. They make some things easier for you but they dont give you style just get various caps and see which ones you have the best control with and practice at chill spots that only you know or you and other toys go to.

granted krylon paint was probably racked in untold amounts over the years by graff artists but that should have only affected the store owner, no? the company should have already been paid on there order I would think. So for the said racked store shitty or not he orders more unless he is closing up shop, meaning more $ for Krylon. You would think that they would have some respect for the artists.Plus the fact that their paint and logo was supported many times by artists I myself had a Krylon shirt and wore it promoting there product many times..71