CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an outline cap for Rustoleum, reduces stutter and makes really clean/thin lines, named after the city the folks who put it out are from. See link:

http://www.troutartsupply.com/product-info.php?rustothins-pid71.html

no doubt, i know a thing or 2 about the bean...but they aint poppin like that....btw i rocked a few and was VERY suprised , very thin , very nice cap

no doubt, i know a thing or 2 about the bean...but they aint poppin like that....btw i rocked a few and was VERY suprised , very thin , very nice cap

Does the Boston thin and the new fat have more control then the New Yorks? In other words softer , less delay. Granted the valve is still the same but the New York caps have that skip , to there start if you only press the valve slightly. I had heard that the Boston thins were allot smoother but haven't ordered any yet due to trout being temporarily down...71

u can use ne cap for a straight..it all depends on how steady ur hand is..

i hate how ppl think its the cap that makes u better..a fat cap is not gna make ur handy look ne better and a skinny isnt gna make ur pieces look cleaner either..sorry to all who think this..truth be told..its all bout can control ppl..this aint geard toward u blowup just everyone in general..

u can use ne cap for a straight..it all depends on how steady ur hand is..

i hate how ppl think its the cap that makes u better..a fat cap is not gna make ur handy look ne better and a skinny isnt gna make ur pieces look cleaner either..sorry to all who think this..truth be told..its all bout can control ppl..this aint geard toward u blowup just everyone in general..

word ya no offense taken thanks