CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 'lak I like universal german outlines and gray dots... If you shave down the stem of a NY thin you can get a really nice fit into the valve of a 'lak, works really nice.. Sprays a little wider than a gray or german and flows real nice.

Yo so I was using some thin german-style cap. I think the actual cap was grey, but anyway I had it on a colorplace flat black, and I was filling with it; all of a sudden I heard a pretty loud "POP" and paint splattered on the wall at high velocity, like it became extremely pressurized. So I was playing around with it, and found that it had basically became a siiick blaster cap. I was busting some WICKED thick fucking flares at the top of the wall extinguisher-style. Anyone have any insight as to what may have happened? Any way I can modify the cap internally to do this on command?

The dot popped out of the cap...

To make your own blaster just pop the dot out of pretty much any cap... I find the easiest way to get the dot out is to take a small screw (I use a hook shaped one for hanging pictures) screw it into the dot, then use pliers to pull it out. Works every time.

NY THIN

yo I really never read this thread before in all my time on 12 oz but I figure I would share the wealth will everyone on here for a price of course. Here is what I have. I have the original NY Thin tips that will drastically reduce alot of unneccesary line work while piecing. If you are from the Northeast and been writing since the early to mid 90's then you know what Im talking about. I first started using this cap 13 or so years ago on Krylon and worked great especially on " Banner Red". After a while as you all know Krylon got wack and we started getting the imported paints. I tried this in Montana Spain and Ironlak and it works straight. But if you want them thin laser crisp lines like Ges or Kem5( just to throw some names out) then look no more they have arrived. All you need is 1 and take care of it real good after painting and you are gold.This cap is for technical style writers but it can help anyone. Price is $10 for 1 cap and $2 for shipping and handling No Bullshit. Below are a couple of FAQ's

Q- is this the cap that I heard about but never seen?

A- yes it is

Q- its $10 dollars and $2 for shipping and handling thats alot of money, why should I fork over hard earned or stolen money?

A-yes $12 bones is alot of 1 cap, hell Im one of the cheapest niggas around and I even bark at that price. But look at all the unneccesary work reduction this cap will give. For all you aspiring tech and detail oriented writers this is a must. Anyways niggas be dropping $10 dollars or more for brew and stoges or some other non sense.

Q-is this a muthafucking joke?

A-No this is for real son

Q- when will it ship?

A- once I get the funds via paypal I will ship out next business day and depending what part of the US you are in it could take 2-4 days standard mail

Q- I have to ask more questions

A- whats left to explain but if you are stupid,high,or just one retarded ass nigga that no one hung around with just PM me and I will clarify it all

DISCLAIMER- this cap will not make you into a overnight sensation, get laid, or get more fame.

dude color place isnt even worth it. i copped like 15 cans of it and it has just been sittin in my room for about 3 months now. i just put a pink dot on it

Yeah nga thats what i'm saying.

The coverage is shit, but when you spray it at a wall like that it's good.

• Like 1

You people are idiots for freely giving out information on where to rack caps. If you're painting consistently they become scarce... And you kids are pissing me off. I stay on top of them for the most part, but damn it somebody needs to start selling these caps I'm getting pissed

YO Big metal, those new rusto fats are the fucking business!! I'm gonna go so far as to say that in 19 years of this shit (off and on) these are the best caps I have ever put on a rusto product. And for all you west coast cats like me, they fucking rock on OSH paint too. Now I just gotta get my hands on some of those storm troopers! How is the site coming?