Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haunts

CAPS sooperthread

speaking of fire extinguishers, im rocking a wd40 cap (the bendy kind with the long range and short range all in one cap.)

if you have painted with one you know what i mean... the long end gets crazy distance like a sekt, and the short end gets real skinny lines for like close to the wall handstyles.

about that wd40 bendy thing, you can put let say a ny in the end of the long tip and sprays just like ny...you have to work out the awkward ass angle though lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im bout to cop a few homax caps. havent tried them yet. ill let yall know when i try it out.

i made an adapter to adapt caps for wide stems onto small stems without melting anything.

specifically the little trigger cap on the tire shine cans. i sliced the pointy top off of a clicky pen (the end you write from) which is a little cone. the stem goes in the cone, the cone goes in the cap. a little bit of paint dripped onto it sealed it on there nice.

but at first the cap just spewed paint everywhere when i first put the adapter in, but opnce the paint in the cap dried, it made it water tight so the shit doesnt leak. i love this cap.

might build up pressure and pop out.

and that wouldnt work so well with hooded caps,

maybe it would, idk the way you described it makes

it seem like they would be unstable and rock back and fourth

ordered a think of rustos, and came across a rusto with a light blue dot instead of orange..

anyways sekt adapters ftw

pics or it didnt happen.

might build up pressure and pop out.

and that wouldnt work so well with hooded caps,

maybe it would, idk the way you described it makes

it seem like they would be unstable and rock back and fourth

the cap doesnt rock back and forth. remember, this is tire shine caps we are talking about. they look like a little fire extinguisher with a red trigger.

the base of the cap grabs the can. it sprays just fine once you get the paint that leaks out to dry. it seals everything in place. at least it did for me.

i built it, it leaked, i got tired and went to bed. the next day i tried it out to get a better look at where the leak was coming from, and no leak! so i could only assume the leaky paint sealed whatever leaks i had.

now i must go take a leak whil;e i eat leeks

419 i got some of those light blue rusto fats and they spray fatter then a normal orange rusto fat imo

they're pretty similar.. but on a can of window cleaner i have at work that exact same cap shoots like a pink dot. different valve i'm sure. makes me curious though

also yes Db those caps exist, i might have one or two.. if i find em i may post one

what do they come on?

i havent seen them yet.

im still fuckin stoked about trout art supply having restocked their caps.

loyalty.

idk where u get philly fats but my cousin and my brother use to all ways get them when i get my hands on another one ill post a pic

Boston thins are the shit. All I can say is thank you TroutArtSupply.com. Perhaps the best outline cap I have used in years.

• Like 1