CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually blow thru it..the louder the air coming thru usually means a fat..

yeah, too close too tell with these ones for me!

argh. boston is pretty loud cuz it's not really a soft super duper thin like ny thins.

i'ma have start marking the tops when i first get them

probably bout time to order bostons instead of nabbing 3 at a time

:edit:

YO, ANYONE FUCKED WITH THE CAPS FROM THE MTN 94??????

WTF!?

goes from outline/stock tip width to almost as fat as an astro at the slightest wrist movement.

started outlining and was like "fffuuuuuuu"

cool shit tho, would be much better for random rampage missions

Pam cooking spray sucks. There's better...but ain't nobody gonna tell you blabbermouth fucks. New york fats (drilled) for PT seems to be the least headache. And if you're painting like me a couple of racked caps aren't gonna last long enough to be worth the trouble anyways.

This whole thread is full of spot blowers

. And if you're painting like me a couple of racked caps aren't gonna last long enough to be worth the trouble anyways.

if you buy all your caps (because you paint too much for racked caps to be worth it:rolleyes: ) then why do you care who "blows spots" on what cans to grab caps off of?

if you buy all your caps (because you paint too much for racked caps to be worth it:rolleyes: ) then why do you care who "blows spots" on what cans to grab caps off of?

I buy and mod my own caps......but in a pinch it's nice not having to compete with you kids.

And don't prop/nega prop me again....that shits for you Internet clucks.

You kids like coming on here blabbing your mouth cuz it makes you feel cool to have a bit of knowledge of the game. It's not cool, your 12oz tic tacs don't make you cool.

Pam cooking spray sucks. There's better...but ain't nobody gonna tell you blabbermouth fucks. New york fats (drilled) for PT seems to be the least headache. And if you're painting like me a couple of racked caps aren't gonna last long enough to be worth the trouble anyways.

calling it a racked cap is pretty fucking gay though

If you know about a tight cap that's in obvious limited quantity, why would you blast it out on the internet for people to rape and pillage your loot. Those Elmo's ain't in excess and if you really paint often they run out quick. Buy an ounce of common sense, fuckin' aye

If you know about a tight cap that's in obvious limited quantity, why would you blast it out on the internet for people to rape and pillage your loot. Those Elmo's ain't in excess and if you really paint often they run out quick. Buy an ounce of common sense, fuckin' aye

they are just caps, people putting on blast those extinguisher tips is what ticks me off. caps are caps. i know writers who can bust a deadly handstyle and rock pieces with a stock cap