CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it jsut me or after one like 3 uses all thin caps clogg ultra easy. nythins german thins etc. but yet i never had a problem wiht lowpressure caps likegold dot

use goof off spray (at lowes) to clean out your thin caps after use every time and buy more. caps get clogged. new ones get bought.

has anyone tried

http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/it.A/id.484/.f

or

http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl;jsessionid=ac112b1b1f43562e96f2211a492f83d6e7b376317c56.e3eTaxmKbNaNe38Sbh8Rc3mNai1ynknvrkLOlQzNp65In0?it=A&id=485

on the new painters touch satins with the male valve system??? this looks pretty promising if they end up changing all the cans over to this...

i have had great problems with MTN cans and which caps to use. A friend of mine has used those caps, said they're quite decent, but as always, the cap blocks after about 5 mins of solid use.:(

has anyone tried

on the new painters touch satins with the male valve system??? this looks pretty promising if they end up changing all the cans over to this...

man i hate these things they are ok for doing fills but for other shit they suck ass, and with fills it takes for ever, i anyone found any male caps that work nicely, been trying some cleaning products caps but everythign i have tried blows up on me, I aint lookin to buy caps if i could i would, anyone know of anyitng, preferably let me know the name of the shit so i can actually find it

the ones with the bigger gaps between the ridges are NY FATS

rusto fats are the ones with inset orange dots that usually only work on rustoleum cans

ny fats=black dot usually.

the cut in the stem on a rusto fat is shorter and wider, so it wont leak with rusto. the one on a ny fat is a big longer but skinnyer, so it will work better with the valves on other paint, like shitcans

brown dot rusto fats are softer but similar, you can rack them off bedding spray cans.

which is like niagra that they used to com eon.

well said, elmers adhesive has an ideal fatcap for rusto...