CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can rack caps very similar to the german fatcap off these graffiti removal cans at home depot

preety much same cap except the insert is blue

^^^^

ha ha. how inronic is that? i think will go pick up a few. why does homedepot sell stocks and fan caps? can anyone explaint that to me???

those red stocks on painter touch are a nice thin. besides that rusto fats. and a german outline2 is all you need. i prefer those stock red caps to the ny thins. but i guess its just i'm used to them. fuck buyin a shite load of caps off the net kiddies use you imagination and nab the caps off elmers school glue, scotch guard, and painters touch.

yo, dont know if u US guys have seen the new belton banana BLACK skinny caps....

i thot that the grey banana caps where the best skinnys ever, real versatile too with nive can control you can get mad effective shit.

but yo, nothin until i used the black ones that came out a couple months back, i never sin nethin so fkin thin!! ill upload some pics. there all black caps in ther shape of the grey ones.

i only use those blacks, and orange dot fats now, i never tried ne rustos or us stuff due to where i live....

i have had exp with montana caps and there about as good as drinkin paint and tryna piss it out. shit it wud be better doin that. last longer.

I just recieved som caps that i bought off ebay and i got

Blue Dots

Banana Skinny

German Outline II

Orange Dot

Pink Dot

Silver Fat

Astro Fat

NY Thin

NY Fat

Rusto

And im wondering which ones will i would really need to use most of the time

basically all u need is a fat, and a thin. a fat to do a fill in, and a thin for the outline. i would go with a n.y. fat or a pink dot, but sometimes the dots tend to pop out. so basically just keep it simple, fat and a thin. unless u were gonna peice, then use the other ones for whatever.

yo, dont know if u US guys have seen the new belton banana BLACK skinny caps....

i thot that the grey banana caps where the best skinnys ever, real versatile too with nive can control you can get mad effective shit.

but yo, nothin until i used the black ones that came out a couple months back, i never sin nethin so fkin thin!! ill upload some pics. there all black caps in ther shape of the grey ones.

i only use those blacks, and orange dot fats now, i never tried ne rustos or us stuff due to where i live....

i have had exp with montana caps and there about as good as drinkin paint and tryna piss it out. shit it wud be better doin that. last longer.

word.

fuck montana, if i cant rack it, im not bombin wit it.

and i dont know anywhere to rob oh-so-fancy montana so fuck that high tech srtidt shit..

catch rep

catch wreck