CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo do any of you know da little 3 oz spray paints dat dey use for like car models and shit?

if you do and you want thin caps... like 1/2 inch to 1 inch spray... just fuckin rack all da tips off dem shit.... dey real good thin tips......or just rack da little 3 oz paint too its pretty good.... the brand is called Testors or Testers one of them

yo do any of you know da little 3 oz spray paints dat dey use for like car models and shit?

if you do and you want thin caps... like 1/2 inch to 1 inch spray... just fuckin rack all da tips off dem shit.... dey real good thin tips......or just rack da little 3 oz paint too its pretty good.... the brand is called Testors or Testers one of them

theyre the same things as NY thins.

fuck german caps man. my advice is to just rock ny thins and fats and rusto's and stocks. thats all you need.

i mean fuck. if you want to get really crazy about it. ive seen fools use brushes and sponges and peices of cardboard even just your hands to make effects and shit in peices.

^^^^^^

thats all i got anyways cause i have to rack all of my shit cause they realy aren't to many writers in my city so i got 6 ny fats, 5rustos, two stocks, and this weird ass fat cap with no dot on it... IDK what to call it i got it off of some brake disc cleaner, umm i got a german outline 2 and a red hooded outline two thingy. but yeah im not too big on all of these caps n shit, i mean they are nice to decorate with like i would make a neckalce with those gold montana fat caps and make a pendant the shape of texas with the silver ones and then get a grill made out of pink and blue dots and some custom made bapes for $50,000 made wit orange dots and those black Belton outlines. thats how you keep it gaangster in the souf!!!!

hey can anyone with photoshop show me how to do that bcause i would really love to see how that turns out.......

I found a good way to clean caps,

1.)put them in a container that has a top on it

2.)fill it with paint thinner and acetone

3.)shake well for 15 minutes

4.) Repeat steps 1&2 if caps still have paint in them.

or you can use nailpolish remover if you dont have any acetone/paint thiner