CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caps24karat1.png

is this the 24K cap that everyone keeps having a boner over?

I remember a rumor back a few years ago that Rilo invented these, it made us first generation internet writers go wild as old farts go for mini wides.

now they are available for bulk purchase and there is no longer any fun in getting them...

i think i understand now.

Alrite, i'd just like to get other peoples out put on this.... when i hit throwies i usually go with a orange dot or pink dot for the fill and then switc it uup to a ny fat or a basic stock cap, just wondering what other people are working with and wat the best secondary cap would be

Alrite, i'd just like to get other peoples out put on this.... when i hit throwies i usually go with a orange dot or pink dot for the fill and then switc it uup to a ny fat or a basic stock cap, just wondering what other people are working with and wat the best secondary cap would be

There is no best. You will have to use a variety and choose which one suits your needs. I use all kinds of different caps when I do throwys. It depends on what kind of paint im using at that time.

Anyone know where to buy female fat caps?

The ap fat caps suck. They spray a decent size but they do clog somewhat quick and they overkill a lot which pisses me off. Not to mention that it doesn't cover to well so you have to do a few layers to cover well. I used some n.y fat female tip once that worked well but i can't find em online. Also the a.p thins are just tips from the rusto cans damn theives. And the pink dots suck on the xxl cans, they blow out all the time. Just use level 5's

Anyone know where to buy female fat caps?

The ap fat caps suck. They spray a decent size but they do clog somewhat quick and they overkill a lot which pisses me off. Not to mention that it doesn't cover to well so you have to do a few layers to cover well. I used some n.y fat female tip once that worked well but i can't find em online. Also the a.p thins are just tips from the rusto cans damn theives. And the pink dots suck on the xxl cans, they blow out all the time. Just use level 5's

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried something, I drilled out the centers or the female caps that come stock on rustos, regular, and the 2x.

I drilled with a very small drill bit, and very lightly, and made the hole wider.

I've done it on 4 caps already, only messed up one.

But this is only to make it a blaster type cap.

One of my caps is spraying about the size of an astro (waste of paint yeah I know)

But I figured this could be helpful to anyone that wants to catch big ass tags.