Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haunts

CAPS sooperthread

how hard is to find old red banana from rusto?

The original red comfort tip are very uncommon these days. The shape and style its self is still around though.

Boston Thins and Boston Fats are bassed on them by design. Kilz has they're own comfort tips that are the same shape. But like both Boston thins and fats are a different color. Also the kilz caps are for the most part just big mouth blasto caps. Just mentioning those 3 caps for the sake of the topic.

beastfat.jpg

The new Beast Fatcap hitting the scene. Comes in all ninja black and gives the astro fat a run for its money.

what are some good caps i can get off just regualar produxts available at walmart, lowes, or michaels. i already know elmers spray glue are good fat caps and ive already made the WD-40 straw caps, any other good caps at the local store?

ive searched i found elmers glue caps and wd 40 straws and the chisel tip caps off flourescent paint just womdering of anyome knew of anything i havent found

Ageed im getting tired of answering all the questions to things. That I had to figure out on my own. So should you.

X2, COPY, LARGER FONT, YELLING AT THE TOPS OF LUNGS!!!

watch your fucking mouth bro

Tone it down man.Let's all remain calm, anonymous and semi anti social while keeping the drama out of this thread.

Just saying.

im chill if he keeps his mouth shut if you got a problem pew pew PM me so i can handle it

One, please take your E-drama some where else. Two, I am a strong believer in nothing said negatively on the internet and especially on these forums should be taken to siriusly. Let it roll off your back man. Before you start to look like a dipshit. If its not already to late for that.

Again Just saying, what im sure most of us already feel.

graff companies shud make there valves like rusto

or they shud make capps that are for rusto

so i cansz b3 usinz and pink dotz on my canz of rustozski

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now