So my new girlfriends got a million dollars...

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willy.wonka

yeah, i havent seen them pics

but i hear people say, "enjoy it while it lasts"... thats why you gotta stick it in her butt.. she'll always remember you.

heeding advice from someone with more morals and common sense than myself, i took the picture down. "enjoy it while it lasts" seems to be the most common comment, and, seeing how everyone and their mother is but a URL away, im not trying to give certain people TOO much ammunition yknow? haters. in other news, i had about 6 hours of sexual relations last night. and another thing...half of the shit yall suggest, ive already done. bahaha. score.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Mar 15 2005, 07:29 AM

heeding advice from someone with more morals and common sense than myself, i took the picture down. "enjoy it while it lasts" seems to be the most common comment, and, seeing how everyone and their mother is but a URL away, im not trying to give certain people TOO much ammunition yknow? haters. in other news, i had about 6 hours of sexual relations last night. and another thing...half of the shit yall suggest, ive already done. bahaha. score.

and why haven't i met this girl, bitch?

and where the hell have you been anyway?

if she's good at pool, best holler at a motherfucker, you know i'll hook it up.

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Mar 15 2005, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Mar 15 2005, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I-Patch-Clan@Mar 15 2005, 09:59 AM

sounds like a girl i would like to meet and hang out with for a month or so..

thats about right.

plus, from my expieriences at least, she doesn't have nearly as much as she says, and she's done alot more sexually than she says.

[/b]

nah, its not like she brags about it like im doing. shes better than that. ha. i overheard her talking to her lawyer and asked her about it. meh, whatever. R6, yeah,, thats what she rides, but shes rough, she hangs with the big dogs. havenots, ill try and roll through sometime soon. hook ups you say? now that im bringing hot broads youre going to hook it up? baha. fuggin arsehole. ill hit you up, i have some graffiti information that may shock you as well. wordy word.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Mar 16 2005, 12:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Mar 16 2005, 12:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-<KEY3>@Mar 14 2005, 04:17 PM

she rides an R6 and has fake tits? damn.

bdt-5.gif

"As you attourney, I advise you to play it chill, then knock her up."

Yo what movie is this from ?

[/b]

^^ are you serious? you dont know what movie its from? wow.^^