Worthy For a wall or no?

Guest Zodiac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: oops!

Originally posted by Zodiac

man i just noticed some of my lines are a little uneven, try to disregard those i never do that with paint

if you can't draw it what the fuck makes you think you can paint it? draw shit correct, then paint it dude. and if i saw that on a wall i would not hesitate to go over it. on the first glance i would disregard it as toy bullshit.

dickhead onerock

Guest uncle-boy

waa waa waa, no budy likey my dwawing mommy. dey told me to do something simpilar and i don't like it. boo fucking hoo.and i like to use a lot of stupid faces.

(hee-hee)

if tho id have to admit that seeking gets dumb at times but his advice is as good as gold on this page my suggestion is to do what he said no bitching no nothing just do it... the strongest harshest critism shapes a far better looking outcome of a piece...learn basic letters look at typography books bite alot cuz the fact is that sketch plain out is wickety wack.. if you take away all the arrows, the nooks and crannies, the treebranches, all the fucking fantastic colors, the characters the doodads all there is left is regular letters and if you dont have good basic letters you got nothing to build on just a load of cosmettic bullshit to hide the wackness of the whole thing. and dont fret how old you are cuz age doesnt matter you got your whole life to get up all that matters is getting up in STYLE...:idea:

sorry dude...dont feel it...and dont listen to that kid FROSTY...he aint any better than you...crumble that shit up and try again...youre not going to have the shit down over night...ive been writing for 6 years and i still dont have it down as well as i would like...it takes time is all im trying to say...theres not much the people on this board can do for you over the internet...you need to hook up with some local writers who are better than you and willing to help you out...lose the arogant attitude too...youre toy...face it and learn from it...you can only get better from here (hopefully)...study letter styles on the internet, dont bite...just learn how letters are constructed to make them visually appealing...take an art class...the basic principles of design and elements of art helped me out alot...

man i drew that shit in like a few minutes off the top of my head. you you want me to i can spend a few hours drawing that shit out nice and clean to make you hardcore critics happy i was just asking the oppinions on the basic design. damn.

alright then, challenge extended...

you show us just how many styles you have, how nice your shit could look if you spent time on it, and then maybe we won't laugh at you when you get all huffy puffy cause your letters suck

Originally posted by dr. frink one

alright then, challenge extended...

you show us just how many styles you have, how nice your shit could look if you spent time on it, and then maybe we won't laugh at you when you get all huffy puffy cause your letters suck

accepted:king:

Zodiac, I think that is honestly one of the ugliest letter forms I have ever seem. It looks like letters I used to draw in elementary school for my book report projects, when I had absolutely no concept of what a good letter was. Nor did I care at the time.. If you actually want to develop good letters, I'm going to suggest maybe looking at some basic fonts in a tyography book? Don't just look at graffiti when designing graffiti. Look at store fronts, you'll get interesting ideas. Company logos, all types of things.. Then, design the most basic letters you can. Copy them off your keyboard for christs sake. When you can draw them REALLY WELL. Perfectly, try to do something else. Typography looks good on trains. Perhaps try that. I wouldn't personally start painting with letters at your skill level, but you can easily take them out there once you've got something down.. just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by boogy

Zodiac, I think that is honestly one of the ugliest letter forms I have ever seem. It looks like letters I used to draw in elementary school for my book report projects, when I had absolutely no concept of what a good letter was. Nor did I care at the time.. If you actually want to develop good letters, I'm going to suggest maybe looking at some basic fonts in a tyography book? Don't just look at graffiti when designing graffiti. Look at store fronts, you'll get interesting ideas. Company logos, all types of things.. Then, design the most basic letters you can. Copy them off your keyboard for christs sake. When you can draw them REALLY WELL. Perfectly, try to do something else. Typography looks good on trains. Perhaps try that. I wouldn't personally start painting with letters at your skill level, but you can easily take them out there once you've got something down.. just my 2 cents.

to late i have already been painting for a year or 2, i havent been in the game that long man and i know that isnt my best shit. thanks for the info

zodiac, when seeking first started he was giving you good advice. you just didn't take it. and you saying that you spent no time on it so it wasn't good is just bullshit. whether you spent 1 minute or 1 hour on that, it is obvious you don't understand how to construct the letters. get your str8 letters down first. that is the best advice anyone can give you. stop trying to do peices.i'll say it again. do str8 letters and learn letter structure. when i say do straight letters, i mean get letters that are the same everytime and you don't even have to think about what your doing it just comes natural and they look exatly the same everytime. then once that happens you can start to gradually get more complicated.

Re: uhh no

ive been here for months actually but i lost my acount somehow so i had to start a new one. besides someone what sat and read the posts you put for like a day can tell that you have a chip on your shoulder. instead of encouraging upcomers and give them tips you have to be all negative about it. i dont mind suggestions but when you try to be an ass about things you help no one an discourage upcomers.

even though i havent said anything neg. i do understand where your comeing from and i can see why youd be frustrated but..its like this when your in high school its job,no your duty to give freshmen a hard time and the freshman dont understand it un til there no longer a freshman...then they understand...weve all bin toys and all been called toys... so just think of it like.. when your no longer a toy you can give toys a hard time...im realy not sure if this made sense but i think you kinda get the jist....

Archived