Worthy For a wall or no?

Guest Zodiac

i just drew this im thinking of piecing it on a wall whatcha think?drdum.jpg

my scanner is a little off and i didnt color it i just want some NON-DICK oppinions:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sparkizm

hmm i dotn see why not... should look god in paint

ok, i vote you're not allowed to give criticism anymore because its clearly obvious that you have no eyes.

zodiak, no offense man, but yes, it will look as bad on a wall as it does on paper. you need to work on straight letters and simple stuff before you start trying to do pieces an shit. those letters are pretty bad. tone down all the tree branches an shit you got coming from them, an just work with basic structure.

is that supposed to be a mad scientist or something? he should go back to the lab.

Guest 5th wheel

i think most would agree when i say painting is 5 times harder than drawing a piece...you gotta have can control and patience....try to make the letters flow more and each follow a same style...and dont add little squigly lines to make it look crazy.......and that heart pulse thing and the satellite thing or whatever could be a little tricky painting.....give it a whirl though....wont hurt ya....just make you better...learn from your mistakes.....and keep at it.

:dazed:

man i drew that shit in like a few minutes off the top of my head. you you want me to i can spend a few hours drawing that shit out nice and clean to make you hardcore critics happy i was just asking the oppinions on the basic design. damn.

listen tiger, you gotta learn to take criticism. you asked our opinion, and people are giving it, accept it.

no one cares about the line quality, were talking about the letter quality or the lack there of.

why you draw some 5 minute shit, then present it to us? id like to see what you can come up with after a couple hours worth of work. if i was asking someones opinion, id want to present my best example of the item in question, not the worst. but then again, thats me.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

listen tiger, you gotta learn to take criticism. you asked our opinion, and people are giving it, accept it.

no one cares about the line quality, were talking about the letter quality or the lack there of.

why you draw some 5 minute shit, then present it to us? id like to see what you can come up with after a couple hours worth of work. if i was asking someones opinion, id want to present my best example of the item in question, not the worst. but then again, thats me.

yo i hear ya i got no problems with criticism. but i dont have the time to draw it all nice a pretty now cause i got to go to college soon just for you innocence i will make a nice completed oiece like that one and post in when i get a chance. by the way the mad scientist comment was below the belt:dazed: :spent:

well the scientist was wack, what was i sposed to say? dont even bother with characters till you can paint a letter that doesnt look like a tree. and dont draw somethign for me, draw something cause you want to improve and you realize its the only way to get better...

what tha fuck ever man i have so many styles of letters i was just trying something new. i still dont know why you have to have a chip on your shoulder about everything in fact i have never seen you post a posative post.

Originally posted by Zodiac

what tha fuck ever man i have so many styles of letters i was just trying something new. i still dont know why you have to have a chip on your shoulder about everything in fact i have never seen you post a posative post.

Then quit bitching about everyone's comments and prove us wrong. Draw something better; paint something better on a wall; regardless, IMPRESS US ... because that drawing obviously isn't doing it. And rightly so.

you've been here for two weeks, you post shit like that and you start threads asking if we mind if you put up '12ozprophet' in your pieces, and now your gonna start telling me about me? i think not little one. the advice im giving you is good, if your ego is too big to process it, then thats your problem, not ours.

seeking/im a retard for even bothering

uhh no

ive been here for months actually but i lost my acount somehow so i had to start a new one. besides someone what sat and read the posts you put for like a day can tell that you have a chip on your shoulder. instead of encouraging upcomers and give them tips you have to be all negative about it. i dont mind suggestions but when you try to be an ass about things you help no one an discourage upcomers.

ahhhhhhhhh its people liek you that make people like me feel good.

why is it that all newbies hafta make there shit have pointy corners and stuff. if you wanna put that on a wall try the one in your room. than you can hide it from everyone:idea:

i discourage you by being honest? dude, the letters you posted fucking suck. get over it. most the letters i draw suck. thats how it goes. if you cant deal with people criticisms, then dont put yourself out there to be criticised. dont post shit asking for it. i gave you tips on how to make your stuff better, sorry that wasnt encouraging enough. you say your in college, but you whining like a little fucking kid. you want people to hand you fuckng graff career you little fucking baby? i wasnt being a dick before, but im gonna start now cause its obvious youve never had anyoen be honest to you. how long you been writing? two months? get over yourself kiddo, you aint fucking special. this isnt figure drawing and no one dictates that we need be nice to eachother. i, as well as others gave you hints on how to make your stuff better, if youd rather sit there crying your fucking eyes out, bitching about how im such an asshole, you go right ahead, but your letters are gonna be just as wack once the tears stop.

seeking/do i make myself fucking clear?

Originally posted by Zodiac

man i drew that shit in like a few minutes off the top of my head. you you want me to i can spend a few hours drawing that shit out nice and clean to make you hardcore critics happy i was just asking the oppinions on the basic design. damn.

buddy if you spend more time on it it will only get harder for everyone to read. we can all see you are new to this so just wait a year or so. ohh the basic design..... whell if you were to get some really cool crayons and stuff......

ahh it would still look like $%#

Archived