Old School Nickelodeon

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seldoon@Mar 11 2005, 11:15 AM

goddamn this brings back memories. Remember that cartoon where the good guys had plants that transformed into vehicles? One guy had a venus fly trap bulldozer like thing. Another guy had one that had sawblades for arms. fuck...what was it called...

answer my question, gimps.

Originally posted by dojafx@Mar 11 2005, 03:16 PM

what was that show where it was like a camp, with the head guy always chasing the kids around and being a dick, i think his name was Ug or some shit

i always thought it was funny that his last name was "lee"

now that i think about it..doug was tight. how he always wanted to see The Beets.

OOH WEE OH. KILLER TOFU!

Guest platapie

this is teh best thread so far this year.

denver the last dinosaur was dope.

btu aitn nobody was fuckign with mr wizard that ninja was liek a way mro epiumped out old man version of macguyver(sp) i always wanted to have a berfday party and have that cat coem threw and do a bunch of cool shit.

&E has released information on their May 31 release of Danger Mouse, seasons 1 & 2.

DangerMouse: The Complete Seasons 1 & 2 The greatest mouse spy the world has ever known in one of the greatest cartoons television has ever shown--finally, at long last, DANGERMOUSE is on DVD!

From the famed animation studios of Cosgrove Hall Productions (The Wind in the Willows, Count Duckula) come the uproarious tongue-in-cheek adventures of DangerMouse and his timid hamster sidekick Penfold. London-based, the intrepid duo receives orders from their walrus boss Commander K. Their mission--to save the world from crazed villains like the toady Baron Silas Greenback and his henchman crow Stiletto, diabolical master thieves, and even the show's narrator. Aided by wacky hi-tech gizmos, DangerMouse is world's smallest secret agent.

Spoofing everything from James Bond to Dr. Who, DANGERMOUSE is sly, hilarious entertainment for kids of all ages. This exclusive DVD set features all 20 episodes from the first two seasons, including the never-aired "lost" pilot episode.

The Lost and Never-Aired Pilot Episode "The Mystery of the Lost Chord "

Character Descriptions

The 2 disc set contains 20 episodes (306 mins), with a Full Frame (1.33:1) picture and stereo sound. Here's a shot of the box art:

DangerMouse_S1S2.jpg

...does anyone remeber this crazy show where there was this girl that had a kowala that lived outside her window, and some how the could travel through spcae and time...my sister and i have been trying to remeber the name of this for years..

...and there was some other show with a bunch of cartoon animals...i don't remeber much about this except an episode where they turned up the heat in the place where the penguins lived and they all started getting sick...i have some other random memories about this show too..

...and i can't believe how no one commented on how Marc Summers kept going on talk shows after double dare cause he had a crazy obsesive compulsive disorder about being clean...

...ahh memories...

So, Danger Mouse and Mr. Wizard were the SHIT!

I watched a bunch of You Can't Do That on Television too but...

Nobody has mentioned Turkey Television, from when Nick first went 24hrs, was an awesome show, crazy french rock videos and cartoons and all kinds of stuff...

plus there was that talk show with Dave Coulier that was amusing... (pre-Full House stuff)....