Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hello_Motolow+Mar 5 2006, 07:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hello_Motolow - Mar 5 2006, 07:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Mar 5 2006, 08:39 AM

dose it reasly matter

after all they are only ligal walls and some one will go over it some time?

yeh but we dont want our legal spots lookin like a shit hole anyway it was wak n got burnt n u crnt spell....word up!

[/b]

bro bro bro...your legal spots should just be a council backwash

only, would look better that way. there has never been burners

at that poop hole...

who you trying to kid man, if them lot were not so far up there

own arses they MIGHT progress..

and yeah im fairly new school, and yeah i proberly done more than

the lot of yas together :haha:

" good job you hid your face" like u going to hurt anyone :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

" good job you hid your face" like u going to hurt anyone :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

if only you new, you muggy cunt! :hatred: one on one, the story would be different i'm sure, but that would never happen, because nottingham has got this inbread culture, where everyone bigs everyone up, without due cause. hanging around in the same little bars with the same little people, thinking they're big.

Calm it down everyone,hope this thread doesnt fall into an East Mids war story..Anyhow,a trip to Notts today,and i noticed some land being regenerated for Barratt homes. Old college building(?) beeing pulled down...possibilites???

seems like nothing changes here been off line 2 weeks just back from new yorkim on a come down trus! anyways things gone change should be 4 legal sites comin soon i keep you posted watch for the new shit

re11ag.jpg

p! sire one cks

Originally posted by flipstlv@Mar 14 2006, 06:07 AM

" good job you hid your face" like u going to hurt anyone :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

if only you new, you muggy cunt! :hatred: one on one, the story would be different i'm sure, but that would never happen, because nottingham has got this inbread culture, where everyone bigs everyone up, without due cause. hanging around in the same little bars with the same little people, thinking they're big.

THIS IS REALLY FUNNY! NO PRINCESS NOTTINGHAM SIMPLY HAS A BETTER GRAFF SCENE AND COMING FROM A WRITER IN DERBY YOUR WORDS ACTUALLY MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR ARE NO-ONE. ENDOFF

i know that, you know that, most people know that nottingham has a better scene, but unless you know the story behind why he's getting at r£ws, you wont see the point behind my comment, so jog on back to your own thread.

Originally posted by flipstlv@Mar 14 2006, 07:33 PM

i know that, you know that, most people know that nottingham has a better scene, but unless you know the story behind why he's getting at r£ws, you wont see the point behind my comment, so jog on back to your own thread.

first of all looks like you got it twisted, i werent having a go

at rews, it was actually the opposite way round you fuk head.

but obviously youre a big guy and you jumped the gun..fair

enough if you want to fuk around though and start dishing out

threats, go ahead pal, i just hope your as big as you think you

are mate, its a small little scene is this so it should not take

very long..........

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by HEAZ@Mar 14 2006, 07:00 PM

post in the new thread get it to the top!

i cant see a new thread?

Looks like someones been playing 'FightNight3'way too much. And all them knocks too the head have affected there BRAIN!!!!

Peace.. :yuck:

Originally posted by pom_one+Mar 15 2006, 06:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pom_one - Mar 15 2006, 06:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HEAZ@Mar 14 2006, 07:00 PM

post in the new thread get it to the top!

i cant see a new thread?

[/b]

(+44)01332drb

notts1 if i got it twisted then i apologize for the muggy cunt bit.

but the 2nd bit is right, look at everyone jumping in. and as for dishing out threats????? re-read my posts and failing to see these 'threats', but i'm assuming "its a small little scene is this so it should not take very long.........." is? :shook:

What about the newer ppl wanting to use the walls and no dought

the walls will be coverd with Realy good graff i understand ppl putting time in to there stuff ...... but as the new ppl use them...i dont think they want beef with the older and more advanced wrighters... if u now what i am saying ere

Guest pom_one

if the walls are filled with older better writers peices, its just tuff shit im afraid mate you'll have to find spots they dont know about because unless the walls are dogged or the piece is falling of the wall your not really going to get away with putting your little thing there. thats just the way it is im afraid matey

end of the day a hall of fame is ment for the writers in the scene who are good enuf to rep there so if your not you shouldn't unfortunatly advice like this generally falls on def ears and halls of fame across the country are looking like shit because kids who have only been writing a minute think theve got the right to get up there

if these 4 legal spots pop up, like we're all hoping, i think it would be an idea for one of them to be designated to the kids for practicing on, that way they'd have somewhere to get better, whilst keeping the other 3 free from dogging etc. just an idea.

sorry to jump in and be a cunt but when the fuck was graffiti all about the legals?

fair enough they are good, and everyone loves a hall of fame but if

you want to learn theres enough wall out there.

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by -mint-@Mar 15 2006, 11:05 PM

sorry to jump in and be a cunt but when the fuck was graffiti all about the legals?

fair enough they are good, and everyone loves a hall of fame but if

you want to learn theres enough wall out there.

yea that was kind of my point, youngens starting up dont think of anywhere else to paint but the spots where the older heads are doing productions, also the subject was legal plots so.. . . i dont think that a discussion about legals on the derby thread is changing what grafs all about lol