Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO YO YO! HOMEGROWN THIS SATURDAY AT THA FIVE LAMPS PUB!!

STARTS AT EIGHT! LIVE GRAFF VISUASLS BY SIRE(CKS) AND KUE(TLD)

PLUS THE LAUNCH OF DERBY BADMAN ALEX BLOODS MIXTAPE! ITS GONNA BE A MAJOR BLAZE UP! CALLING ALL DERBY WRITERS! GET YOR SHIT SHIT TO HOMEGROWN! TFD DBC AND ANYONE ELSE! RAVE YOU CAN STAY AT HOME!! LETS PUT THIS CITY ON THE MAP Y ALL!! BIG TINGS A GWARN IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS EXPECT TO SEE A FEW GRAFF JAMS POPPIN UP!! BO!!

MR CROWE

HOMEGROWN MILITIA

TSS TILL FUCKIN DEATH YEAH!!!!

ON THE ONE!!

'rave you can stay at home' haha :haha: :haha: :haha: surely that chump has stopped 'writing'- if you can call his shit that!!!

painting mansfield in the day, then football till 10, i'll go homegrown after me thinks. see yall there.

my man basil is coming out of hibernation! his latest sketches - dope as fuck!! peace

Hmmm...beg to differ mister.Im sure that when they were freshly whitewashed,their was a different mob peice,an dsome hyroglyphics by the locals,who requested that the Pakistani flag they had done,was never painted over.....It got loco'd

Originally posted by sire@May 12 2005, 10:53 AM

yep that mob piece at the top of the book was the first peice on the boards at derby

yes yes roe welcome. i use photobucket man upload ya pics then paste and copy the number of the image it gives you in to here. ok not really graff but graff inspired by myself taken from a little part in a uni art exhibit i got at green lane this week peep the game. c how many derby heads made it in to ma work again. haha

siah-year2exhibition-peice7.jpg

images might not be to tuff but ya can catch em at green lane b4 they get dumped the following week.. dispoable arts.

i know there not walls but they done by the longest stading graffer in derby right now. it starts 13th and is on for a week. i thought the forum was startin to get a bit to much writing again so i put up some images.. more walls come soon for sure deffo gonna be the home grown posted sunday or maybe even sat night when i get back.. loco yes you are right about the asian stuff on the boards m8 but i dont recall another piece, if ya got the pics man show and prove m8.

Originally posted by sire@May 12 2005, 11:54 AM

i know there not walls but they done by the longest stading graffer in derby right now. it starts 13th and is on for a week. i thought the forum was startin to get a bit to much writing again so i put up some images.. more walls come soon for sure deffo gonna be the home grown posted sunday or maybe even sat night when i get back.. loco yes you are right about the asian stuff on the boards m8 but i dont recall another piece, if ya got the pics man show and prove m8.

..mmm i have to agree with Sire on this one i thought that Mobster piece was the first.its certainly the 1st photos i got of the boards, but i painted them a week later than youlot cos i was awayi seemto remember! ;)

i would say very slim although its fallin to bits and sinking and there are no known plans for the building, it is still a listed building. go for it man have a go c what they say. hey what ya got to loose.... nowt!

Originally posted by flipstlv@May 12 2005, 12:50 PM

alfa :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: what the fuck?? :haha: marz, yo piece is tight. you got the zero piece?

Mines is the tome one.

ALFA is actually my bombing partner only been downa couple of months, but hes up. I havent got any of the zero piece at hand, I'll be down derby on saturday.

Got some older flicks somewhere. I'll try and dig em out.

stay up

Archived