Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

opi one side which ive not seen yet, and the character man you know who he is. there was one other participant and i feel like a prat sayin this but i forgot ya name man.. but you got some good ideas, from the chat we had and yes i am interested in gettin involved on some of the lil projects m8.

Big Big shout to every head that represented at Homegrown on saturday, it was heavy!! nice to see all the crews united! good to hear the DBC and MBC beef is starting to be rectified. And yo mars it was a shame you couldn,t make it bro! theres always the future though!!

keep it tight Derby!!

BIG TINGS WE INNA !!!!

M

things will never completely be resolved between the two crews mentioned.....

things will get better, maybe even civil, but until "dub bomb crew"- dbc :haha: :haha: do a full colour piece, thats worthy, they should just get on with their shizz, quit :gaga: :gaga: and let MBC do their shizz.

one day love will flow through drb for one and all.

Originally posted by flipstlv@Jun 24 2005, 12:00 AM

things will get better, maybe even civil, but until "dub bomb crew"- dbc :haha: :haha: do a full colour piece, thats worthy, they should just get on with their shizz, quit :gaga: :gaga: and let MBC do their shizz.

GROW UP!!!

i Know i'm shit but at least i'm out there!, last newt piece was at the legal, and before that, ?????? Exactly!

this Weeks pics to follow

Originally posted by flipstlv@Jun 23 2005, 10:00 PM

Does that include me?

So much for the beef rectification!! you boys need to sort your acts out!! theres no time for this bickering, and all this doggin of each others work is making derbys graff scene worse! fuckin kiss and maKe up! Also derby needs to lockdown on all the toys popping up at the moment, seems like every little shit is picking up a pen or a can these days. why has this nox guy got a profile on this site???? wots going on !!

Next Homegrown is on the 9th of July, its our first birthday so its gonna be a mash up!! expect to see eveyone there representing :king:

big up derby! Increase the peace.............

Homegrown till the day I die!! :yuck:

Originally posted by HEAZ+Jun 25 2005, 08:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HEAZ - Jun 25 2005, 08:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Superbrew@Jun 25 2005, 10:57 AM

Dont know if any of you derby lads saw the thing on the news the other night about derby graff

wat did it say about derby and graffiti then

[/b]

about how they are trying to crack down on it etc.

there going into schools now with pictures of tags etc and asking if any of the teachers or students know about it.

if your a school kid on here in the east midlands area, dont bait yourself up

you see... superbrew knows. why is it a notts boy knows more about the drb scene, than some of the drb toys. lockdown is essential at the mo!!!

its only because of the toys out there bombing peoples houses and churches that the rest of us have to suffer!!! mentioning no names!!

'heaz' said mbc need to start tagging more... i dont believe they are that stupid... its up to the rest of you boys out there whether you chilll for a while...

but its only because of the toys, that drb is on lockdown anyway, just remember that!

flips

Dont know if any of you derby lads saw the thing on the news the other night about derby graff

nah, but have seen that nearly every day they got an anti-graff thing in the telegraph.

ie. "taggers in spondon upset residents"

"property owners cleans wall in hope to deter vandals"

"Vandals target van"

the've all been in there within the last fortnight!

there trying to get the public to do the police work, if they all belive we (derby) has a problem with graff, the'll all be twitchin curtains to make sure their street ain't the next crack/prossie spot (the obvious result of graffiti).

also any idea who cut the trees? is it bait?

just be carefull ALL. x.

coco... i can only guess what you write, but anywho, the trees were defo a trap!!! 100% i've also seen the papers, and it just backs my previous post up. 'reg' who cant even be classed as a writer, has blasted peoples property etc. and we're getting the shizz for it. same with 'dew' - yet he should know better.

peace.

totally insane...

i love how they call it the Urban Plague, give it the front page. and then in a little box, almost forgotten about, a story of a woman who's caught MRSA and is probably gonna die from it. ironic. fuckin morons.

too right, graffiti is obviously to blame for every other crime in derby!

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

been on a photo mission, only a few here.

IMG_0135.jpg

also thought this had some relevance, it shows now that we do all need to stick together. my bullshit is finished with.

i got a couple more mobs bits, i posted some a few pages back. also some of these pics might have been posted by sire but i cant remember

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

still plenty more pics to come, more will be up later today. watch this space

Archived