THE DATABASE.......

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taper

ese i understand that but i think you need to understand all the circumstances that i have going for me and i have been doing this for years literally years. damn terrorists........

my point is that you need to understand you've been the exception to the rules for years, and now your facing reality. its harsh, but you've been extremely lucky, and now your SOL. Railfan or not, most places like that are on lock...and now yours is too...

I don't know HOW THE FUCK you managed to drive in and out of this huge, highly secured yard for years without getting caught. Seems a litttle fishy to me. If they are going to catch you walking in the area, don't you think they are going to just slightly fucking notice some kids driving in a goddamn freight yard? Your storie sounds fishy to me.

What do you think Ese?

Not to mention the fact, that it would make WAY more sense to walk in, hide in the bushes, jump the lines, and paint and get the fuck out. What do you do with the car when you paint? Leave it parked behind you? Where the fuck do you leave a vehicle in a freight yard when you are doing burners, or streaking?

Please fill me in. I'm confused as all hell.

ok guys i will explain this as beat as i can. there are 2 entrences to the yard. ok got that good.. all the workers drive around the is a constant flow of people driving there are speed limits and lines on the road. lots of cars noone notices. i dont paint there you cant too much shit going on. ever see a yard 45 tracks wide and 7 miles long? nopye you didnt. so there are no bushes and if you walk in they bust you you have to drive. noone takes notice to a car in the yard thre ar like 20 diffrent roads intersections and shit. its bigger than you can imagine. also for the 40th time they dont care if you take flicks. i know the bull and many workers. this was a new bull and didnt know me so he stopped me. damn terrorists.... im not explaing the same shit over and over again dont you guys read this the first time. im out..

Archived