Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

THE DATABASE.......

Recommended Posts

for all you newbie fr8 inspirants out there i have some useful words of wisdom so to speek. although you would expect this tpo be coming from cracked or ese this one comes from your old buddy taper. listen up cats:

me and 3 other people were rolling anround what just happens to be a yard that you well have to see to believe. enough to make you shit your littl pants. cracked knows. the conway terminal.... ne ways since the hightend security there ar a couple more bulls around. were driving alon and all of a sudden we see theese little blinking lights. we pull over and proceed to get shit fom the start. drivers license registration all that shit. he asks whats int the bags. i say i dont know. he looks at me and goes ok. give me your names. i actually gave him my real one since i knew we would get off without any thing.... so i thought. he leaves and returns to our car like 20 mins later. he says you two have been stopped and ejected from a railway system in pittsburgh of the year 1999. you tow dont have a record so you are getting warned. you tow will be recieving a citation in the mail. i guess they keep that shit on a national data base like the real cops. so my advice to you is get a fake name,remember it well and fire it out so you dont sound like your lying and you can get off. dont carry id and your str8. keep this in mind if you get stopped by a rail worker bull of anyone else.:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rolling around with no id might have worked in the 80's, but now a days, if you dont have ID on you, thats grounds enough to detain you... that fake name shit doesnt fly. when they punch it into their computer and realize that it doesnt exist, you'll just have that much more to talk your way out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

on the contrary taper

 

i've had the ol "caught and released" hapen to me. my name and address is in csx's system for sure. i don't know the exact juristrictional (*sp) boundries are, but on r.r. property bulls have as much clout as any other cop. im willing to bet that bulls have the same juristriction as a state cop. never underestimate the bull, they are police! and as far as not carrying i.d., bad fuggin idea. not having i.d on you (especially in light of current events) is good enough reason for a cop to haul your ass to the station and at least run your prints. sooo, what seeking said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest cracked ass

1.Don't fuck with Conway Yards

2.The fake name works great till they find out it doesn't exist

3.Don't roll 4 deep in a car on an access road of a yard.

 

Following 1 and 3 eliminates the need to worry about 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody is not by default in the police's or whoever's database. You get your name in there by fucking up, getting busted or what not. So if you gave a fake name that wasn't already in the database and the cpu returned with no match, they would let you go. Not saying that its a good idea but I've seen this work with police before, they radio in the name you gave to check for any outstanding warrants. But the last time I was in court it seemed like half the cases before me were for providing false information, so beware, you can talk yourself out of one charge or warning right into another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if youve ever had a license, you're in the database. if youve ever had a social security card, you're in the database. if someone is lazy, and just checks for warrants, you might be ok, but more than likely if you claim you dont have an ID, they'll run a full check on you. they arent stupid, the idea that someone might be givign them false info has crossed their minds. they'll do it just to fuck with you if nothign else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nobody really falls for that fake id shit anymore. not from what ive seen. the only way to do it is to get an id tht looks like you, which of course would work, but it also means anything you get popped wiht, goes on that persons record, and anything they've been popped with automaticly becomes your record.

 

but who knows... i say just dont get caught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, with most states switching over to ID's with magnetic strips an all that shit, its pretty hard to fake shit like that. besides, "fake ID's" are super 80's anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heres a few things you may find interesting.

 

from an inside source (ex girls dad was a chief bull inspector), the cops in canada, mainly cp rail cops have more power than city cops as they are employed by the government and they are protceting government property, yes the trains are leased to cp by the government. therefore, they have alot of power. and can tell the city cops to fuck off if theyre in the yard. i dont know if youve seen it but i see rail cops giving traffic tickets and such all over town. im not sure on the situation in the u.s

 

also, the fake id scam can be used, but you have to be slick, get one that looks like you, yuo know the kind you use to get into the strip joints, make damn sure the poor sucker has no warrants and if possible no record. memorize the info to a tee. if you get hassled, hand em that and talk your way out of it. its really not that hard. if you can play it out the whole time, youre likley to get away. i know a guy whos gotten many fines and tickets to someone elses name. if you can talk a bit, you can usually get away with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Remy Martin

now is not the time to use a false identity......

if you were going to use that i would reccomend doing it in another state.....

 

i would drop specifics but...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Remy Martin

now is not the time to use a false identity......

if you were going to use that i would reccomend doing it in another state.....

 

i would drop specifics but...........

 

maybe you could drop a few over email? hit me up...really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup welcome to the database taper my man...at least you got the warning...i'm gettin the goddamned citation...

 

when "caught" i always give'em the real info cuz fines just go with the job description...

 

shit sucks though but i'll be back in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by T.T Boy

heres a few things you may find interesting.

 

from an inside source (ex girls dad was a chief bull inspector), the cops in canada, mainly cp rail cops have more power than city cops as they are employed by the government and they are protceting government property, yes the trains are leased to cp by the government. therefore, they have alot of power.

 

I dont care if jean fucking chretien told you, thats straight up bullshit. CP is a privately owned, TSE/NYSE traded company. They happen to handle government owned cars (CPWXs are Wheaties owned by the gov. for use on CP) but the gov. has no ownership in CP whatsover...CN use to be a crown corp, but they have been privately owned for years now. And the "more power" thing is a bit misleading. There are two esential factors in what a cop can do: 1. Does he have duristiction(sp?) over where you are? 2. Does he have the ability to detain you (beyond citizens arrest of course)? beyond yes to both those, there cant really be much "more power" than any other cop....

blah. that was worded horribly but I can't fix it so fuck yall...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now isnt the time for this. i dont know about you guys but im so careful when im near the yards. if im going to be spotted anywhere near there i dont go in. sure i dont get 500 freights like you guys all do (oh yeah i know you do big boys.) but im a lot safer and better off. i promise you my yard is packed full of security and i still get up..without getting noticed or spotted. if my clumbsy ass can get in and out in less than 45 with an 8 color piece up..without being noticed, so can you. even benching..you have to be stealthlike. more so than ever. i dont know about any of you but i'm sure as hell not gonna go down now and mess up a nice freight future. it all comes down to sense and safety. if it makes sense and is safe...do it. if not...why chance it? the bigger your yard the bigger the chance of you getting spotted and/or questioned. i dont wanna sound like a dickhead but basically dont be a dork and you'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what they scan for is your name. and say your name is chris ellison or some shit you get caught. so your in another yard or walking tracks and say a worker sees you.he asks you your name and takes it down on his little note pad if he has one. address and shit. he runs this at the station or whatever. you come up as repeat offender. blaw. maile citation right to your house. now say you tell this dude mark elkerbee and you live at 3457 brady lane shilvertown ma 15463. ok hes says you been warned and ejected now if you come back your gettin cited. you get off. there you go. the fact is if you dont have id they probally wont say shit if you dont look like your stealing shit or planting a bomb. they said they have a policy that if you get caught first time then you get warned then next time a fine so if you see a diffrent guy every time in diffrent places and or yards then there you go. and why we were driving in a yard. we wernt painting and if you saw this yard you could actually get lost in the yard. ask cracked he knows. its insane. i've benn going there for 3 years and i know the bulls. except this one. they ask wre taking flicks which is the truth and they dont care. we get at least 20 rail fans a day down there. it just he was new and i think his wife left em. but mabe the fake shit doesnt work all the time i say go with your judgement. if i would have he would have said ok guys you got on record leave and dont come back. so theres proof it works right there. i wouldt suggest that with normal cops though even though i have before. use your judgement. what i really was trying to say is thers a data base and once they get you on rr property your not safe anywhere.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by taper

for all you newbie fr8 inspirants out there i have some useful words of wisdom so to speek. although you would expect this tpo be coming from cracked or ese this one comes from your old buddy taper. listen up cats:

me and 3 other people were rolling anround what just happens to be a yard that you well have to see to believe. enough to make you shit your littl pants. cracked knows. the conway terminal.... ne ways since the hightend security there ar a couple more bulls around. were driving alon and all of a sudden we see theese little blinking lights. we pull over and proceed to get shit fom the start. drivers license registration all that shit. he asks whats int the bags. i say i dont know. he looks at me and goes ok. give me your names. i actually gave him my real one since i knew we would get off without any thing.... so i thought. he leaves and returns to our car like 20 mins later. he says you two have been stopped and ejected from a railway system in pittsburgh of the year 1999. you tow dont have a record so you are getting warned. you tow will be recieving a citation in the mail. i guess they keep that shit on a national data base like the real cops. so my advice to you is get a fake name,remember it well and fire it out so you dont sound like your lying and you can get off. dont carry id and your str8. keep this in mind if you get stopped by a rail worker bull of anyone else.:king:

 

the burnin question I have is....who you callin newbie? drivin around in the yard with bagged paint visible to anyone who looks in your car window. and then come on the internet and tell exactally where it happened....hmmmmm!

 

here are some useful words of wisdom from a newbie...

DONT DRINK AND PAINT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ese

 

I dont care if jean fucking chretien told you, thats straight up bullshit. CP is a privately owned, TSE/NYSE traded company. They happen to handle government owned cars (CPWXs are Wheaties owned by the gov. for use on CP) but the gov. has no ownership in CP whatsover...CN use to be a crown corp, but they have been privately owned for years now. And the "more power" thing is a bit misleading. There are two esential factors in what a cop can do: 1. Does he have duristiction(sp?) over where you are? 2. Does he have the ability to detain you (beyond citizens arrest of course)? beyond yes to both those, there cant really be much "more power" than any other cop....

blah. that was worded horribly but I can't fix it so fuck yall...

i don't know about that one ese..

my grandfather was the the cn vp for ******** before he died(rip). he started as a switcher when he was 16 and worked his way up so he knows the deal. when i lived out west in 97, we used to have long talks about the railroad. he knew full well what i was into and the most important thing he told me to remember was that these bulls don't fuck around when it comes down to it.

because of the nature of the job and the fact they have to protect billions of dollars worth of goods and hazardous materials, they do have more authority than your average joe cop. you are right in the fact that the government doesn't own these companies, but they do own cars that run on those tracks. and they have vito power. the goods within some of those cars are being exported to feed people around the globe so they don't want them tampered with at all. because these companies clients are goverments, the bulls are given more leeway and more authority. they as well have more authority to shoot their guns than regular cops. when a bull shoots, there are no questions asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well the poaint wasnt visible at all he searched the car. well sort of. and cracked dropped the location and i dont paint there anayway. like i said usally if a terrorist doesnt crash planes into the wtc buildings the bulls, which i have been quite accustomed to like me and the people like my aunt that work there plus one of my best friends works in the car shop. plus alot of my fathers friends still work there from when he worked there. bottom line is that they dont care. this was a new bull and i could understand his concern. we get railfans hobos and people taking flicks all the time. i cant believe he stopped me. i've been going there for 3 years and never a problem. mabe this should go under terrorism heating up yards.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

taper

i just dont like you

and you give away rediculous amounts of info that you shouldnt

for your sake and for others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ridiclos amount?! what the fuck are you talking about?! you are fucking gay dude. seriously. eveyone goes to thes yards to TAKE FLIX! damn kid taking flix is illegal?! i never knew that. and if i say my aunt works there and a cop reads this i'm sure he get right on the case of tracking her down to question her for knowing a suspected picture taker. oh man you are fucking gay. cracked dropped the location.hey man i know the bull you know why? i always see him. out of the yards and hes friends with my friends dad so he dont care if i stand on the bridge and take flicks. you are making yourself look like an idiot by thinking you know things about me and not knowing the half. if i dropped any bad info what was it huh i wanna know. all i said was my firends got a citation. can the form a picture taking case against me?! yes i bet. who cares if they know i paint? all i ever go down there to do is take flicks. and occasionally visit my friend to go out to lunch. you know what im so disgusted by your idiocy that i'll just end this knowing that you are a total and utter fucking moron.:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×