a little something

Oni

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ESTONE:

I'm a peaceful flesh coated unit of energy and I plan to stay that way.

One Love

Peace

haha, that's great dude. I like the Est and the Owni ain't bad, just kind of hard to read, mainly the n and especially the i, but I still like em both a lot. Anxious to see your stuff later oni, after you've spanked more steel. Is it just me, or do a lot of waffles catch the buff? I probably see more buffed than pieced... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

zen dont jinx it by sayin most get buffed *knock on wood* yeah trains has a few meanings but ill have to ask irm what they are because im not really sure... thanks for all the feed back positive or not my regular train pieces have much better proportion i will post some i hope soon (as well as the rest of the crews) so you can see what my letters really look like instead of the streached out not very proportioned ones you see here and dont worry i very rarely use that o!

oni

trains crew 2001

http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/EA/

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ok oni, this is my last transmission to you and est.. i know your spot(s) and i was rocking them before you picked up your first marker. just an advisement, keep your mouth shut.

i hate to keep this little discussion going but *first off nobody really gave and constructive criticism *second i know its not the best of my work thats why i said i will do better next time im not trying to make excuses for it *third i give repect to serk in his day he was the nice *and one last thing serk i couldnt care less what you WERE rockin you shouldnt stick to that high horse of "oh back in the day..." im not doing things to try to make friends im doing this for myself *just because im still a newjack doesnt mean im a push over!*

not to jock serk or put down oni and est but serk, crest, brat and others had crazy amounts of end to end ,top to bottoms ive got shit loads of flicks of them all, anyway mucho respect serk and oni and est those fr8s are aight also

i dig them both, est.. should have brought your E up a little higher, but its still bumpin.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Originally posted by Oni:

trains has a few meanings but ill have to ask irm what they are because im not really sure...

your in a crew, but you dont know what its called? its acronym is 'tains' but yet you dont paint that many trains? you paint for yourself, but then post the stuff on here and get all defensive when people knock it?

...things that make you go 'huuuhhhhhhh'

Originally posted by Oni:

i hate to keep this little discussion going but *first off nobody really gave and constructive criticism *second i know its not the best of my work thats why i said i will do better next time im not trying to make excuses for it *third i give repect to serk in his day he was the nice *and one last thing serk i couldnt care less what you WERE rockin you shouldnt stick to that high horse of "oh back in the day..." im not doing things to try to make friends im doing this for myself *just because im still a newjack doesnt mean im a push over!*

oni your a fucking whiner. serk's my man and he's paid the dues. step the fuck off and slow your roll. rocking pieces under a rock in the fucking boonies doesn't mean shit. take your 9 fr8s and shovem up your ass.

the funny thing is whenever i do something on this site it turns into a witch hunt

i just started doing trains early this year (its not that i dont paint many its just that im new dont mix up my words) and i kept doin them with a crew, trains crew who put me down with them i dont know what it means but the basics are there a bunch of writers who rock trains

just because i do it for myself doesnt mean i dont show other people my work that pretty fucking weak for you to try to call me a hypocrate or think that contradicts what i said

and im not knockin anyone for not liking it im just backing my friend when he puts out a challenge on someone for saying hes not one to talk about trains because he doesnt rock any (atleast not in the present time)

if someone had a comment with substance on this board it would be great but i guess thats too much to ask for

all you can be up in arms because i talked back to serk but im sorry i will if i see fit im sorry if i have a backbone and have strong convictions and opinions

A whole lotta talk flying around here...

here's some advice..if your gonna post your flicks, no matter if it's your first frieght

or #325, take of that skirt..put on some real men's pants and take the good comments with the bad ones like a real hombre. Don't get pissy because a few heads gave you some real

and honest criticism instead of some ol'

"oh that's bump" or "feeling it." You don't learn nothing from those comments.

Show some respect too. I used to catch Serk

freights back in 96 when most heads were trying to be the next Danbury Pet Store Superstars.

Do your math, it's all about the Cosine, sine

and Modus Tollens fools.

I'm done preaching.

Guest ESTONE

Ok now, I'm not gonna be a littlw bitch here and deny that I did poke a stick at Serkoff. I did. Now that thats in the open let me just say that TRAINS crew started with 3 original members:IRM, EBIS, EST,which stood for "Three Rebelious Artists Inflicting Nocturnal Sabatoge". We put ONI down then SNEZE or vise versa.

Anyways,Some of us might have our own personal reasons why we paint. I posted a topic called "What does Graff do for you",after reading ONI's topic "what drives you". Now I dont see why there is an issue here with being able to paint for yourself and being able to play your part in the graff world. This site, If I can rmember correctly is for the GRAFFITTI WORLD to Post, Look, Criticize or whatever.

Another thing is that I myself am fairly new at making love to steel consecutively. I used to paint for a while, then stop, then start,ect... I do give props to all those due respect. Serkoff being one of them. I used to sweat his shit when I was a newjack, toy or what have you.Maybe I havnt gotten around to hit up some of the more popular spots, but there are plenty of spots "in the boonies under rocks and sticks" where we're from that most of you people dont know about and probably never will,"keep searchin",ha ha.I'm glad I dont know who many writers are because this politicin bullshit sucks. Bad beef over stupid shit leads to maggots on tha mind. Ew,yuk!

As Alla, Jah, God, Your Mom, or anyone as my whitness my ACE ONI does have more than 8 FR8's and I dont think they will fit up his ass. I myself stay real according to Hip Hop standards. One of the 4 elements is most important to me and always will be. Have your own if you must. So lets stop the complainin and keep on paintin. Financially we aint seein no government backing. So put your beef in tha fridge and reprezent like a true Rusto kid. ESTONE whit my buddhist wisdom but mostly Zen, we all cant win. not old skool or new skool stay True Skool.

One Love 2 Omega

Peace

Guest ESTONE

Ok now, I'm not gonna be a littlw bitch here and deny that I did poke a stick at Serkoff. I did. Now that thats in the open let me just say that TRAINS crew started with 3 original members:IRM, EBIS, EST,which stood for "Three Rebelious Artists Inflicting Nocturnal Sabatoge". We put ONI down then SNEZE or vise versa.

Anyways,Some of us might have our own personal reasons why we paint. I posted a topic called "What does Graff do for you",after reading ONI's topic "what drives you". Now I dont see why there is an issue here with being able to paint for yourself and being able to play your part in the graff world. This site, If I can rmember correctly is for the GRAFFITTI WORLD to Post, Look, Criticize or whatever.

Another thing is that I myself am fairly new at making love to steel consecutively. I used to paint for a while, then stop, then start,ect... I do give props to all those due respect. Serkoff being one of them. I used to sweat his shit when I was a newjack, toy or what have you.Maybe I havnt gotten around to hit up some of the more popular spots, but there are plenty of spots "in the boonies under rocks and sticks" where we're from that most of you people dont know about and probably never will,"keep searchin",ha ha.I'm glad I dont know who many writers are because this politicin bullshit sucks. Bad beef over stupid shit leads to maggots on tha mind. Ew,yuk!

As Alla, Jah, God, Your Mom, or anyone as my whitness my ACE ONI does have more than 8 FR8's and I dont think they will fit up his ass. I myself stay real according to Hip Hop standards. One of the 4 elements is most important to me and always will be. Have your own if you must. So lets stop the complainin and keep on paintin. Financially we aint seein no government backing. So put your beef in tha fridge and reprezent like a true Rusto kid. ESTONE whit my buddhist wisdom but mostly Zen, we all cant win. not old skool or new skool stay True Skool.

One Love 2 Omega

Peace

conviction and respect is what this is over. i haven't known serk for years but i felt compelled to stand up for him regardless. he's a stand up motherfucker. especially in circumstances where you guys would be sandbagging his ass to the public. that won't be stood for. you're not faking the funk on that aspect now so i'll keep my opinions to myself here on out.

this whole thread really turned into a boner in everyones mouth. no need to be defensive about how many trains you have, thats weak, who the fuck cares? just think of the good times at the yard, and all the fun we're having. let what people out there catch speak for itself, fuck the politics and the numbers. respect is'nt to be earned in some thread on some website, and i sure as hell dont measure it by how many trains somebodys hit. your trains are out there thats all people have to know. in 20 years all the trains we rocked wont mean shit, and all we got is a cup overflowing with memories of good times with friends, and empty cans. so drink up motherfuckers, we got thirst to quench at the yard.

also, thank you to serk for paving the way for me and my ungrateful friends, and doing a great job on the website.

trains crew 2001 Tearing Railroads Apart In Nocturnal Silence...

estebisirmsnezeoni.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

fuck this, i give up, i quit.

good bye to all.

following the quitters…

peace

Guest ESTONE

This is getting out of control. Dead this topic and start a new one. I resign from this topic, Peace....

Archived