the stupid f*ucking driving test

FROSTY

K am i the only one who found the G2 driving test a bitch. I cant stay calm and i do the stupidest things. The fucking instructor is a robot and i wanna shoot him. i have failed it 2 times now and im gonna freak. usually things with me go "3rd times a charm" so im hoping next time i get it. whell neways do any of you have any driving test horror storys or am i just an outcast....... ?

for fuk sakes!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to a driving school where they gave you the test the on the last day. omg i hated that so much. i had this fat mean lady. grr. i'm so glad i will never have to see her again. if you get 10 checks during your test you fail. i got 9. words can't express how much i hated that.

Back in the dark ages when I took my test I had the biggest bitch for an instructor, but I passed with flying colors. I guess somones just got skills behind the wheels. I actually like racing, none of this late night drag strip I think I should have been in Fast and the Furious. The real on the highway emergency lane crushing steez.

ya i know some people got more skill than others.

i think my problem is i get all nervous and shit. and i hate all the testers caus they dont fukin talk at all. its like turn this way now park.

at the end of my test the dude was like you need more practise but at least you know what the test is like now. he was just like gettin out of the car and im like ohhhh so u mean i failed right. and hes like umm yes.

like god dam just say i fukin failed! Its not soemthing i havnt heard before or soemthin.....

It took me three times too.....

I had to take Drivers Ed at school to get my insurance down. It was done by some private driving school. So I pass the in-class shit no prob, smoked weed before every class. Ok, so for the in car I get seriously, the BIGGEST bitch you could possibly imagine. On my first day she takes me on all the freeways and downtown and shit. I forgot to mention that I had never driven a car in my life. It was hell. I hated that bitch. She made me so nervous, and treated me like I knew how to drive. If I could have one free kill it would be her. I saw her once last year in the school, doing it for more kiddies. She tried to talk to me and I just yelled "FUCK OFF YOU BITCH!!" in front of everybody. Ha ha, it was cool.

Don't worry man, you'll get it soon:)

Originally posted by Gnes 37

just fuckin practice get one of your homies that can drive and sit in the passenger seat and drive around a practice a shit load before the test seriously its not hard unless you dont have any homies

hahah word

the thing that pisses me off is the next time i can take it is january.

:heated:

I passed my beginners and my driving test on the first try. The only messed up thing about drivers ed was that I had my b.o.m. teacher as a drivers ed instructor, and he always made me take him to starbucks. Anyway this one time the parking lot was pretty full, and he was like "Park there, no wait there, oh no try there, oh wait we shouldn't park between the two trucks because people will think we're back there necking." OH MY GROSS! It made me feel so icky every time I saw him after that.

Guest serpent of the light

i took my permit test today, i got perfect, as usual. hell i'm nearly 18 its about time i got a permit, right?

xxx303

the first time i took my driving test, man. i went in not knowing how to parallel park so that was a definite -10. speeding threw a school zone (automatic fail), then going 42 in a 35. the second time, my dad had me throwing the car in between trashcans in front of my house so parallel parking was easy. the whole time i was drving, the instructor is looking out the side window like, " wow this car is smooth." i dont know what he tested me on but before we got out he just said, "well, you know how to drive." pass.

Archived