Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

.....Chintz has painted trains in countries where there are more severe punishments than jail... i.e Singapore....

...that ought to qualify him at least as a guy taking risks.......

..don't know if he's the ultimate though....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by The Pope

you retards. Iz The Wiz is the ultimate king of trains on the planet earth. this kid is just some euro fag who has painted a few trains in a country where the cops dont even carry guns. its not the same you toys!

german police carry guns

Originally posted by The Pope

you retards. Iz The Wiz is the ultimate king of trains on the planet earth. this kid is just some euro fag who has painted a few trains in a country where the cops dont even carry guns. its not the same you toys!

To be "The Ultimate King Of Trains On Planet Earth" don`t you have to paint Subs outside NYC?? Or the U.S ?? Has IZ?

What fucking annoys me is you know nothing outside your own country, your ignorant and obvioulsy haven`t been to Europe, so how can you have an argument, cos yours is some what limited..

It`s funny tho, cos you have to feel sorry fo peeps like you..

Safe..oh yeah NO BEEF

:lol: :lol:

this guy is without a shadow the baddest train writer there is, for a start hes not even from "nyc"......and he has smashed it, hes smashed loads of trains all over europe and hes still killing it now. i dont know how any one can have the cheek to call this legend a euro fag............

I can, typical some american count who tries to push some ny white trash fuck up who only painted ny subways when it was more like a hall of fame than a train, like seen said in stylewars; the train comes in on friday and goes out on monday so you can paint the whole week-end......

now Chintz...hong kong subway, went up 7floors.....and so on he painted trains all over, in countries were you americans even don't know they exist , face it all americans are wankers.....

i respect the americans obviously because thats where it came from, but for trains i think europe has took over n i think the majority of people will agree with me, if u americans really wanted to u cud still do new york metro, it is physically possible, i think chintz and a lot of other european writers have proved that a long time ago........i think some of u americans just think u can diss us europeans because u started it n thats it..well thats bullshite because europe is takin off wen it comes to doing trains, ........

oh man how many threads have turned into country vs country bullshit? its depressing. we're all writers at the end of the day...

some basic FACTS:

new yorkers and americans still paint the new york subway, contrary to popular myth. europeans kill it because they get to go home after their holiday basically (unless you're o'clock of course haha).

painting trains in parts of spain, italy, germany, eastern europe etc will get your ass shot at and/or beaten severely.

to be the king of trains on the planet you have to paint trains all over the world. you could have 10 one-man wholetrains running in bangkok for the next decade but it doesn't mean anything in this context. Iz The Wiz kinged new york and is a living legend. he doesn't need to have his case argued for him on the net. but he ain't no worldwide king of trains. and i can't believe i'm even typing this sort of shit. fuck this i've got better things to do than sit in front of a computer...

Originally posted by nG

oh man how many threads have turned into country vs country bullshit? its depressing. we're all writers at the end of the day...

some basic FACTS:

new yorkers and americans still paint the new york subway, contrary to popular myth. europeans kill it because they get to go home after their holiday basically (unless you're o'clock of course haha).

painting trains in parts of spain, italy, germany, eastern europe etc will get your ass shot at and/or beaten severely.

to be the king of trains on the planet you have to paint trains all over the world. you could have 10 one-man wholetrains running in bangkok for the next decade but it doesn't mean anything in this context. Iz The Wiz kinged new york and is a living legend. he doesn't need to have his case argued for him on the net. but he ain't no worldwide king of trains. and i can't believe i'm even typing this sort of shit. fuck this i've got better things to do than sit in front of a computer...

=======================

very good point, i think the best way to break it down is what continents / countries / cities writers have done, chintz has done the u.s.a, asia, australia, new zealand and all over europe including russia fuck if thats not a king i dont know what is...

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Good point and if you americans can come over to europe and get away with stuff without linking any euro writers you will get props.but if you get involved with the wrong writers you might have more than the cops to worry about...like gettin skull fuked and left for dead on tracksides.

iz was aking of nyc but chintz has done more or less everything you cant fuk with him..no one can.he might not be the king of style but he 's the king of MORE...not biggest and beautifulist but MORE...

I CANT WAIT TO COME TO NYC AND SHIT ON UTTICA AVE.im gonna do a fat steamin london turd on your third rail and wipe my ass with my hand and do a panel in shit.:lol: :lol: :lol: who needs to paint your easy subway when we can just shit on ya???????

American Freight bombers are the kings of trains on the planet earth.

Denying that to a true freight head quickly shows your toy and dont know whats really going on.

No One has has painted more trains than the American fr8 kings period. Theres a million and a half Box cars in North America. Theres writers you see on every train that goes by. Doesnt matter if your in Miami, New York, Philly, Dallas, Denver, Oakland, Seattle, not to mention the Canadian cities. You still see the same front runners, Writers who have acomplished that huge fucking system. Thousands of pieces running tens of thousands of throw ups RUNNING, just for one person. No one has ever emptied that many spray cans ever. Not to mention some of them also hold down street bombing in multiple cities.

And for the "freights are easy" argument. Tell that to the leaders that spending 3 nights aweek in fr8 yards and are all on probation already for that shit. Ask some of the guys in BA crew or A2M or FGS for chase stories.

It cant be Denied, dont even try or your obviously not in the know..

That being said,, Most Americans never diss the Euro scene until we get dissed by them? Theres plenty of bombers that would like to see some foreign writers come through and get to see the real Freight scene from multple cities. But it cant be done on Holiday, you just wont get the picture, its just too deep.

Chintz,,, dope, I give it to the guy. Thats inspiring.

""""ummmm this thread is about one writer not a bunch of writers - are you saying there is one freight writer who has hit more freights than chintz has done passengers???""""

Yes, Im talking about a few Individual US FR8 writers that have way more trains Still Running then you can apparently comprehend.

To name a few For example:

Mber HM

Jase BA

Worm a2m

Solo Artist

King 157

1. Jase alone has over a 1000 pieces and over 15000 "JE" throw ups. You just cant imagine how much work is being put in by the US Fr8 writers. Fly to ANY city in the US and go to a train line and wait a 1/2 hour for a train to go by and its likely you'll see one of the writers mentioned above go by and maybe the writer will have multiple cars on the same train.

2. fr8s in europe are not the same as fr8s in the US.

3. freights are easy if you dont do them much and if you dont live in a major city. Fr8s are hard to hit in LA for example.

4. I know several US writers that have painted clean trains in Europe and Everyone of them has said alot of the yards (not all) are about as hard as US fr8 yards.

and this isnt a bash the Euro's thing either, I would love to go to europe and paint trains.

Back to the subject. Chintz deserves props and gets them and is definantly one of the front runners in the world wide trains scene but he is not the Most up train writer on the planet. Its very possible he is the most up "Clean Train" writer on the planet.

Guest imported_Europe

Just some quick morning thoughts after reading the latest additions to this thread.

Much respect to all the writers mentioned here. But remember that when you talk about TRAINS, most writers outside the US doesnt even count freights as trains. Im not trying to knock the e.g. Jase, but one major reason for his upness is that the buff is close to non-existing on the american freight system. Most trainsystem around the world today has extensive buff and therefore you will see anybody with 15000 (?) throws running. Seriosly, are paiting three times a week seen as hardcore?? In order to be labelled hardcore on most eurosystems you have to paint 24-7, do nothing but graff and paint every single day. Chintz has done this for more than two decades, painting with an obsession Í have not seen or heard of from anyone else. Kinged his city, kinged his country, hit every fucking system all over Europe, then took it worldwide and did all continents. Mind you, he doesnt do little mosqitobites when he hits shit, he is well known for major actions and has pulled of more wholecars worldwide than most writer would ever dream of. He is without a doubt in my mind the true king of trains of planet earth which is the reason for the thread title. Its a tough job, but someone gots to do it. How should a writer that sticks to one particular train type and one does it on one continent come close to what he has done?

Responses:

Painting 3 times a week was giving a bare minimum example.

the Buff beiing almost non existant on fr8s is not true. I would say your not too far off but things do get buffed. And we get stamped (as we call it, numbers repainted) alot...

Writing on trains began on American fr8s with the hobos and civil war vets. not subways.

I dont want to argue, just educate a little. Fr8s are a romantic thing in the US. No one ever thought it was possible to even put a scratch in that huge system. But some heads were visionary and pulled it off. Now its the biggest bombed system in the world. Theres so many aspects to it. It's hard for some americans to even grasp how deep it goes.

Someone mentioned Chintz is more on quantity than quality, well if your gonna put it that way he's not the top dog train guy. but mad credit for being in the lead for clean trains. We could use more guys like that here in the US.

Originally posted by Rolln

Responses:

Painting 3 times a week was giving a bare minimum example.

the Buff beiing almost non existant on fr8s is not true. I would say your not too far off but things do get buffed. And we get stamped (as we call it, numbers repainted) alot...

Writing on trains began on American fr8s with the hobos and civil war vets. not subways.

I dont want to argue, just educate a little. Fr8s are a romantic thing in the US. No one ever thought it was possible to even put a scratch in that huge system. But some heads were visionary and pulled it off. Now its the biggest bombed system in the world. Theres so many aspects to it. It's hard for some americans to even grasp how deep it goes.

Someone mentioned Chintz is more on quantity than quality, well if your gonna put it that way he's not the top dog train guy. but mad credit for being in the lead for clean trains. We could use more guys like that here in the US.

I HAVE HAD FUCKIN ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKED UP FREIGHT TALK! CHINTZ IS THE FUCKIN KING AND NO FREIGHT PAINTER WILL EVER COMPARE SO FUCK OFF AND KEEP YOUR FUCKIN STUPID FREIGHT WHINGING OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU FUCKIN STUPID FREIGHT PAINTING DONKEY FUCKER, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FREIGHTS EXCEPT YANKS - PERIOD!

Alright you asked for it Kook.

You all jock us, you all jock everything about America.

We Started Graffiti, We started Hip Hop. WE still are and always will be the kings of it. All your styles are weak and watered down copies of American writers. Period, and everyone knows it. Its laughable...

Go lurk some foreign graff board and stay off our nuts Toy.

We Started Graffiti, We started Hip Hop. WE still are and always will be the kings of it. All your styles are weak and watered down copies of American writers. Period, and everyone knows it. Its laughable...

grow up.........as if our styles are weak, u r stuk in ur own world, open ur eyes mate n u will see, u love urself a bit TO much

We Started Graffiti

:rolleyes:

take a look through this whole thread. there are a lot of americans giving Chintz love. in fact this thread is comprised of 99% non-german posters, who have no patriotism/xenophobia issues when it comes to graf unlike yourself.

they are mature enough to accept that a german/european may just have done more trains than anyone else ever...

so go back to counting your Jase freight panels and throwies (1000 & 15000 respectively, according to you), and let us know when he reaches 40000 REAL panels.

see you in a decade or two.

Originally posted by nG

:rolleyes:

take a look through this whole thread. there are a lot of americans giving Chintz love. in fact this thread is comprised of 99% non-german posters, who have no patriotism/xenophobia issues when it comes to graf unlike yourself.

they are mature enough to accept that a german/european may just have done more trains than anyone else ever...

so go back to counting your Jase freight panels and throwies (1000 & 15000 respectively, according to you), and let us know when he reaches 40000 REAL panels.

see you in a decade or two.

I SECOND THIS - props to CHINTZ!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Jock you??? your head is in your ass. weak excuses like hobos started graff on fr8s is about as lame as saying graff started in africa on cave walls. this whole argument is wearing thin. your whole nation is plastic. you all live in a plastic world. yeh you started it but for how long can you ride someone elses fame for? the year is 2003, youve got about 20 years to catch up on. pathetic fools. :lol:

Archived