Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

Chintz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Europe

Nice newspaper clipping Bob.

Yeah it is some newspaper for railway staff around the country. That is from the Oct 2002 issue. Keep hearing reports that Chintz visited obscure yards around the English countryside.

ivo please dont get sand in your vagina for my saying this

but im tired of hearing all of these eurocats talking about bombing trains back in the day in nyc was a sunday picnic, you euro herbs would have gotten robbed, and maybe even shot, in the layups, yea thats right kids got shot for shit like that back in the day, so please shut your mouth about how easy it was to hit trains in nyc, this guy wut and chintz, definetly deserves props, personally im not feeling his style, but jesus christ that is alot of trains... as for all you kids gettin all pissed off , and talkin about crap like "oh i think chintz sed fuck nyc bcuz europe is the capital now" and all of that shit, u need to shut your fuckin mouths, and have a little respect, thats where graff originated so chill, the real reason he sed that was bcuz he got in trouble painting in the "picnic" of nyc...

god damn idiots

Originally posted by head fuck

Define "dope style", or even better, define "style"

It's harder to make something look nice when you use a simple style than when you do some bullshit wildstyle with no actual letters!

I rest my case your Honour.

How true.

I'm sick of seeing bullshit wildstyles with arrows and whatnot all over the fucking place. True kings can make simple letters look good.

Originally posted by can of worms

How true.

I'm sick of seeing bullshit wildstyles with arrows and whatnot all over the fucking place. True kings can make simple letters look good.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID.PUZEL WCA PRIME EXAMPLE.

Originally posted by Tikriminal

ahhh.. but chintz has been EVERYWHERE>>>

He's recentley been over in the UK. Some new trains in Scotland, costing millions. Some isolated yard...the results are in the internal rail magazine for staff, Railnews. Big fat freshness, Chintz style. Id scan the artical, but i aint that PC literate yet!:p

Originally posted by Locofanclub

He's recentley been over in the UK. Some new trains in Scotland, costing millions. Some isolated yard...the results are in the internal rail magazine for staff, Railnews. Big fat freshness, Chintz style. Id scan the artical, but i aint that PC literate yet!:P

Ok bOb beat me to it. Thanks for putting the article up fella. The blokes passport must be well stamped. He even painted kowloon,Hong Kong. A back issue of bomber had photos.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Tikriminal

ahhh.. but chintz has been EVERYWHERE>>>

And been busy since early 80s... pushing 20 years of mayhem...

Originally posted by fr8yardjunky

:( Whats the name of this thread? So where's NACE?

No disrespect to NACE, but he never did quarter of what Chintz has done.

I have an objection, doing a wholecar ad leaving out 3-4 minutes worth of filling in??!!

Sick as fuck never the less!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Ok bOb beat me to it. Thanks for putting the article up fella. The blokes passport must be well stamped. He even painted kowloon,Hong Kong. A back issue of bomber had photos.

uuuhm... where can I see this article now??

is it the article i can find on page 4??

thx! :)

Originally posted by Europe

Who says its a wholecar?

True true

I suppose when you're chintz whether it's a top 2 bottom or a wholecar doesn't really matter.

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by OZEK

I have an objection, doing a wholecar ad leaving out 3-4 minutes worth of filling in??!!

Sick as fuck never the less!

did you consider that maybe he just had the one can for the backround and he ran out..?

maybe he wasnt attempting to do a wc..