Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

the 'daz' is by daz,i have met him b4..the meal i dont think its by chintz...and that character by zater is just a big bite from chintz...

They have been removed...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i think hes sad cause he porbably got dissed in ny....

go to NY (or most major cities in US) with wack shit and you'll go nowhere... you might be able to pull off never doing ill lettering in UK but here in US we notice shit like that.

I don't like his style, letters, or even his fills... but I can't take anything from him for ups, kid looks like he's doin it!... gotta love that!

As far as being the 'ULTIMATE TRAIN KING'.... uhhhhhh.... no.... His shit isn't even coming close to touching old school NY trains... Blade, Seen, DONDI (rip), the list goes on forever... all the whole car pieces, rather MASTERPIECES (Where the word 'pieces' derived from... a true to the word MASTERPIECE, not just letters on a train whether big or small). C'mon, he may be kinging the trains out there as far as ups goes, but let's be real about this... his letters suck, seems to have almost no original style, and seems to do it just for fame by the looks of his work... don't compare this guy to the REAL KINGS who ran shit in the old school with no special graff cans (like montana & Belton which is used by almost all euro writers), no special caps that they bought, and nobody but the people rocking the area at the time to be influenced by... let's be REAL

oh yeah and ummm... STOP BUMPING YOUR OWN POSTS!!!, they are what they are... let them live if people like them, otherwise let them disappear into the archives.

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

go to NY (or most major cities in US) with wack shit and you'll go nowhere... you might be able to pull off never doing ill lettering in UK but here in US we notice shit like that.

I don't like his style, letters, or even his fills... but I can't take anything from him for ups, kid looks like he's doin it!... gotta love that!

As far as being the 'ULTIMATE TRAIN KING'.... uhhhhhh.... no.... His shit isn't even coming close to touching old school NY trains... Blade, Seen, DONDI (rip), the list goes on forever... all the whole car pieces, rather MASTERPIECES (Where the word 'pieces' derived from... a true to the word MASTERPIECE, not just letters on a train whether big or small). C'mon, he may be kinging the trains out there as far as ups goes, but let's be real about this... his letters suck, seems to have almost no original style, and seems to do it just for fame by the looks of his work... don't compare this guy to the REAL KINGS who ran shit in the old school with no special graff cans (like montana & Belton which is used by almost all euro writers), no special caps that they bought, and nobody but the people rocking the area at the time to be influenced by... let's be REAL

oh yeah and ummm... STOP BUMPING YOUR OWN POSTS!!!, they are what they are... let them live if people like them, otherwise let them disappear into the archives.

ha ha bump,ill bump what i want when i want ha ha ha plus chintz is the ultimate king!

another bump for king chintz. fuck all butt-hurt americans who wanna dis. it's all well and good about the kids in ny way back in the day, but let's face it, it was ALOT easier to paint passenger trains back then. nowadays there is ONE person in new york constantly doing trains and making his presence felt, and that's cope. where are the rest of em?

Originally posted by graffitiSUX

another bump for king chintz. fuck all butt-hurt americans who wanna dis. it's all well and good about the kids in ny way back in the day, but let's face it, it was ALOT easier to paint passenger trains back then. nowadays there is ONE person in new york constantly doing trains and making his presence felt, and that's cope. where are the rest of em?

NEED WE SAY MORE?????????????????????

BUMP AGAIN FOR KING CHINTZ HA HA HA HA!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived