Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

Sorry but I dare to doubt that most of these flix are really from Chintz; Ske Rio Wut Izm...are writers for themselves, they only got the very same style (that's how it is in Dortmund) as Chintz. I may be wrong because I didn't visit all those sites you got the photos from but I got reliable sources too (rolling thunder video, graffitiart #1 Germany)

Anywayz, respect to CHINTZ and the Dortmund skool;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KRAUT

Sorry but I dare to doubt that most of these flix are really from Chintz; Ske Rio Wut Izm...are writers for themselves, they only got the very same style (that's how it is in Dortmund) as Chintz.

FUCK U R A STUPID CUNT! U THINK WE WOULD MAKE A THREAD AND NOT BE SURE WHAT WE ARE PUTTING ON IT? ALL THESE NAMES ARE FROM CHINTZ,HE IS THE KING OF UNDERCOVER NAMES WHICH ALREADY PROVES HE FOOLED YOU! :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

Guest catwash
Originally posted by taper

you all probally hate me because of this but i dislike seeing euro steela nd most walls. its looks like crappy dysfunctional wannabe 70s nyc graff but its just not working. they all copy off of us. not to say they aint got skillz its jus bitten and ugly. i hate that shit.

yep you're right I hate you. Drop dead and paint some REAL trains faggot.

IVO you are a funny motherfucker, what is funnier is the people who dont know their shit....ha ha ha!

chintz is not a favourite of mine, HOWEVER, he is a little bit of a crushing mechanism in himself so who can really dislike him? While there is all this euro action happening, does anyone have any SWET peices??? Like unseen ones that are not on the net because I am in love with his style....it is a little unfortunate for me I am not that good.

Word - Chints IS the man. No one else in the world, except for him and Loomit have rocked more pieces in such a wide selection of countries - of that I KNOW! Wut is def. Chints aswell as the other 20 or so aliases he uses on the regulatr, and over 50 aliases used in his career - despite the style thang - he gets the maddest of props from me - noone else has kept up like that - ANYWHERE!

Dope post!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived