Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

Yeah, its a regular S-train of some sort.

Seen several flicks of bombs like that.

The Italy flick is recent, I think its from last year.

Looks like some new or even prototype German S Bahn train? Cpickle might well know!

in some parts of gemany this type of train rolls as an strain ( mostly in the east ) but this is an talent train it rolls out in noboboysland

and for those how can t read that t up style it means "keen "

Originally posted by BruceVelvet+Oct 20 2004, 04:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BruceVelvet - Oct 20 2004, 04:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-STYLEISKING@Oct 20 2004, 08:39 AM

chintz(Germany).01.jpg

chintz panel running in poland!

looks like the drunken style for chintz...

[/b]

don't think chintz is a very big drinker :haha:

Originally posted by brains+Oct 20 2004, 11:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brains - Oct 20 2004, 11:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BruceVelvet@Oct 20 2004, 04:53 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-STYLEISKING@Oct 20 2004, 08:39 AM

chintz(Germany).01.jpg

chintz panel running in poland!

looks like the drunken style for chintz...

don't think chintz is a very big drinker :haha:

[/b]

I dont think he is a big drinker either, he couldnt be the amount he does!

Something is not quite right with that piece though, usually every chintz piece is perfectly painted, there seems to be far too many mistakes with that piece!

I guess everyone has their off days thoug! :yuck: :yuck:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter@Nov 8 2001, 06:18 PM

How can anyone hate on Chintz? That guy is an international steel maniac. OK, so he hasn't got the dopest style, but you don't get to spend all Sunday afternoon in the middle of fucking nowhere (a la freights) to do this kind of graffiti. And his shit is clean.:p :p :p :p

fucking spot on.

I dont know everyone's fucking whinging about and the cunts that are having a go about euro graff serioulsy just shut the fuck up. The writers and the scenes in any other country would eat you weak cunts up.

AND why the fuck is everyone complaining about Chintz' style, hes got a good, solid and basic style cultivated for real metal not freights

people like 'Pepe' seem to be highly respected here...he also has a simple (but good) style but people give him props for his freights

Originally posted by fah-Q@Nov 12 2002, 06:23 PM

but im tired of hearing all of these eurocats talking about bombing trains back in the day in nyc was a sunday picnic, you euro herbs would have gotten robbed, and maybe even shot, in the layups, yea thats right kids got shot for shit like that back in the day, so please shut your mouth about how easy it was to hit trains in nyc, this guy wut and chintz, definetly deserves props, personally im not feeling his style, but jesus christ that is alot of trains... as for all you kids gettin all pissed off , and talkin about crap like "oh i think chintz sed fuck nyc bcuz europe is the capital now" and all of that shit, u need to shut your fuckin mouths, and have a little respect, thats where graff originated so chill, the real reason he sed that was bcuz he got in trouble painting in the "picnic" of nyc...

god damn idiots

how many times did you get shot at ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by can of worms+Nov 9 2004, 06:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (can of worms - Nov 9 2004, 06:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tikriminal@Nov 7 2004, 10:28 PM

*cough* i think you mean "little ripper"

ya drongo

:cool:

bloody convicts. :haha:

[/b]

fuckin oath..

at least we're not a bunch of whinging pommy bastards

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived