Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catwash
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$

for this lttle comment you will burn in hell.

you should not be claiming king of anything besides junky style

and you're still a faggot, little man.

Chintz is probably the most slept on writer outside of Europe. Style doesn't even matter in his case, though of course he is incredible. He's just done more trains - in more places - than anyone. Ever. Not even the greats of NYC have fifteen years of frenzy-level trainpainting under their belts.

Just a note: these are pretty broad blanket statements, and perhaps I may be wrong. But chances are you'll have to really know your history to know otherwise, and if you do, then you'll know of Chintz and understand why he provokes such hyperbole.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by Europe

More from the machine....

A side note: Compared to how much he has done, its quite hard to find any of his stuff online.

real bad boys move in silence.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by THE LAW

real bad boys move in silence.

No, Chintz move in nylons...

I hope I can find that windowdown wc for you...

Guest imported_b0b

Chintz is Gott

When I went to Dortmund, I couldn't believe how much he has it under lock! Every one of his many tags is more up than other writers. That includes trains, tracks and streets. Wnet to a Dortmund writers house and had a look through his photo collection and when we got to the train flix (and he had a few thousand flix!) almost every other piece was "von Chintz" (from Chintz).

Also for someone so up, he sure is elusive!

you all probally hate me because of this but i dislike seeing euro steela nd most walls. its looks like crappy dysfunctional wannabe 70s nyc graff but its just not working. they all copy off of us. not to say they aint got skillz its jus bitten and ugly. i hate that shit.

i have to say that i have been told by reliable sources that CHINTZ is the most active train writer in history and continues to do so.

I also dont like his style very much, but i do regard activity over style most of the time. i havent seen proof of chintz work and i would love to see it all just to get an idea of how many trains he has done...im sure a book will be out a few years after he decides to stop.

Archived