Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

i think the reason here people are dissing chintz is because most of these flicks are like from the early 1990's and half of these kids on here are fucking retarded and young...at that time chintz was really fresh...cant you people see this guy has claasic old school styles....waaaaaay before euro shit got all weird...even though i am american i love euro shit...i think when a euro writer is fresh he is really fresh...anyhow this guy painted japanese or chinese one of the two i dont remember which it was but he hit their subway. and i believe it was loomit..i heard they had to lock themselves in there over night to paint...and ride it out in the morning...this guy is fucking hardcore and fucking bad ass..all that diss are young ass haters who dont know a thing about graff history!!

I think it was Hong Kong, and your spot on....the guy has done St Petersburg,Moscow....no nip over the fence jobs here! If you see Consequence 3 video, some of Chintz stuff will make your eyes bleed. A European legend in the truest sense

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Locofanclub your from russia? your saying its harder to paint trains there as oppsed to maost eurpean cities? or their more rough (legally too) when they catch you?... how many or what is the most common names chintz uses otherthan wut? like on that yellow train which one is chintz?? (i didnt write that stoopid message before someone masta hacked into may accousnt)..

Originally posted by skroeape

Locofanclub your from russia? your saying its harder to paint trains there as oppsed to maost eurpean cities? or their more rough (legally too) when they catch you?... how many or what is the most common names chintz uses otherthan wut? like on that yellow train which one is chintz?? (i didnt write that stoopid message before someone masta hacked into may accousnt)..

<span style='color:purple'>The nearest ive got to Russia, is the Bond film "From Russia with love"! Im not saying Russia is harder to paint than anywhere else, but hey Moscow...you dont go round yards balaclava on head,checking subways!</span> :eek:

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by BruceVelvet

Why has the title to this thread been changed?

Is it just to reduce the beef on this thread?

:idea:

I made the thread back in the days. But the title attracted way to much shit talk from ignorants... so I changed it yesterday and now the title is short and on point.

Guest Hustleman

serta rta was fresh,,i remember an olllddd on the run with alot of his stuff ,, and other german steel,, kane and time interwiew,,dope,,opened my eyes to european stuff,,, is that^loomit n the forze japan?..its nice man! wherever its at! whom ever talks bad about this guy is basically saying " im toy" ..........

chintz and sent still have tags in the 6yard in the bronx visible from the street ,from mid/early 90's........thats dope

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its about the history of the infamous Waterlooplein HOF in Amsterdam, from its conception as a road bypass, up to its demise. Its got some pretty nice old school & newer flix, and English text too...

Originally posted by stringfellow@Oct 13 2004, 03:56 PM

i got some leaflets advertising that dam book when i went earlier this year, couldnt read em tho whats it about??

Archived