Chintz

Guest imported_Europe

Oh man is this awesome. You guys actually believe he's got 40,000 panels. Thats fucking hilarious. Now we know what were really dealing with. So I guess he did 5 panels a night every night for 20 years straight without missing the schedual once. Hmmm okay... I'm still man enough to give the guy props for doing mad shit all over after you flamed me but come on now...

You started this argument, claiming king of the world. dissing fr8s when no one was dissing you. Were'nt able to take any kind of feedback unless it was pure props. Even tried to still give respect but give my opinion and you mouthed off. What kind of shit is that.

:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Rolln

You all jock us, you all jock everything about America.

We Started Graffiti, We started Hip Hop. WE still are and always will be the kings of it. All your styles are weak and watered down copies of American writers. Period, and everyone knows it. Its laughable...

Wrong wrong wrong. Get over yourself, you must have believed the teachers when they made you sing the star spangled banner in class and told you that America is the greatest nation on earth. Chintz really is the king of train on the planet, you need to wise up.

Guest imported_b0b

You started this argument, claiming king of the world. dissing fr8s when no one was dissing you. Were'nt able to take any kind of feedback unless it was pure props. Even tried to still give respect but give my opinion and you mouthed off. What kind of shit is that.

:mad:

Your opinion is wrong. Sorry. And started the argument? No, stating facts. This things always (without fail) start with an American coming into a Euro thread and talking shit. That is what happened here and you are the one making yourself look stupid. Admit it, you are wrong.

Now I am not saying he has done 40,000 panels. No-one other him knows how much he has done, but he has done way more that any of the figures you come up with for any freight writers and he has literally done them all over the world. As far as I heard he was the first writer ever to be on Interpol's wanted list.

Please give up, you are wrong, no matter how much you think you are right.

"""but he has done way more than that of any of the figures you come up with for any freight writers.."""

If you truly beleive that, than your saying that all the transit yards outside of America are easy which Im sure they are not. How would it be possible for someone to paint clean trains on a daily basis for years on end unless it was no swet.

I dont beleive your yards are that easy, as Im sure you dont want us to think your yards are that easy.

Therefore by your reasoning if our fr8s are so easy and unbuffed doesnt it make sense that individuals in the US have more fr8 panels than anyone in the world. For god sakes NYC had just over 6000 cars during the bombed times and were talking about a million+ here.

Come on, fuck all the hype associated with everyone, lets be realistic here.

alright this is getting beyond a joke, how can u try argue over chintz?????.....its not right, frieghts are frieghts, did cope, tkid paint frieghts??????????.......i dont think so, they painted proper steel, now no frieght writer can come close to chintz its that fucking sinple just swallow your pride son.

freights are for bitches straight up and down, no one cares about them except yanks, seriously one passenger panels equals 100 freights or even more theres just simply no argument here, NO ONE CARES ABOUT FR8'S SO GET A LIFE ALREADY!

chinz is the king and u just have to live with that biaaaatch!

and if you are a MAN state your real tag - i am ivo and have painted clean trains all over the world that i can prove with flix not to intestersted in seeing fuked up freights without windows or passengers in them just hauling whatever acros the country side chintz is king fuk the rest

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Your opinion is wrong. Sorry. And started the argument? No, stating facts. This things always (without fail) start with an American coming into a Euro thread and talking shit. That is what happened here and you are the one making yourself look stupid. Admit it, you are wrong.

Now I am not saying he has done 40,000 panels. No-one other him knows how much he has done, but he has done way more that any of the figures you come up with for any freight writers and he has literally done them all over the world. As far as I heard he was the first writer ever to be on Interpol's wanted list.

Please give up, you are wrong, no matter how much you think you are right.

^Word^ how many silly named threads get invaded by writers not from the good old us of a... We are not that intrested in the fr8 thing... to many its a different class (lower) all together....

You guys start a new fr8 thread every day but you have to make up a catchy title to get people intrested.... In the words of KRS1 (which of course u gave us) WHY IS THAT.....

I AM SO REAL, REALER THAN YOU!!!

Wha wha wha,

this guy is king, no that guy is better, no our way is better. You guys sound like a bunch of sissies. From BOTH sides.

Listen up European Heroes. Please come over here and show us how it is done. We would all appreciate the lessons.

You would be in a sad state if even 1/3 of the US writers were able to hop the pond and crush your metro systems and show you how a clean should be done.

And I have to point out(since you wankers had to try to get ill)...if you want to ask WHY IS THAT? Why is it that the majority of Euro letters look like a 12 yr. old drew them. Why is it if someone does FINALLY do something halfway decent the tag next to the piece is horrible?

Even the toys in this country have better hands than you guys. Trust me, you are not the worlds gift to graffiti. You guys should study some of the letters on the freights a little more.

WORK ON THOSE TAGS!!!

I am sick of seeing nasty, garbage toy hands all over the place when I am in Europe.

Chintz is HOT!

Re: I AM SO REAL, REALER THAN YOU!!!

Listen up European Heroes. Please come over here and show us how it is done. We would all appreciate the lessons.

Already been done. your ny system is a walk in the park you pussies. name 3 US writers that have wc'd ny in the past 3 years? cant? coz there aint even one. (and NO, scraps in brooklyn dont count!)

I'll say it again for emphasis, PUSSIES!

Yous bend the rules as you go along, it started on subs, keep it on subs. simple.

:lol:

Re: I AM SO REAL, REALER THAN YOU!!!

already been done.... sdk multiple wholecars on the nyc sub hmmm?

You would be in a sad state if even 1/3 of the US writers were able to hop the pond and crush your metro systems and show you how a clean should be done.

WOULD BE but it isnt is it hey....

Why is it that the majority of Euro letters look like a 12 yr. old drew them. Why is it if someone does FINALLY do something halfway decent the tag next to the piece is horrible?

cos the majority of europeans dont get to spend 8 hours painting their trains in a field?? cos they dont give a fuck what people like you think?

Euro style???

Doesnt exist.

European graff is much much more diverse than american, but that is only natural since its made up of god knows how many contries and peoples. And im not talking about a melting pot but completly diffrent places with its own somewhat homogenius populance. So you have all these diffrent places with its own inbread styles.

The difference between czeck graff and for an example spanish is hu-fucking-mungos..The only thing they have incommon is that they are pushing the bounderies in style development.

Ultimate king of TRAINS on PLANET EARTH:

Lets take a look at this in more depth.

Fr8’s are not TRAINS:

PLANET EARTH: Is more than just one country, Fr8’s just cover one continent.

Chintz has done god knows how many trains (not throw-ups, but panels, E2E’s and whole cars) all over the WORLD (nearly all the continents), he just can not be tested on the title Ultimate king of TRAINS on PLANET EARTH:

The whole Euro argument is just lame; If you don’t like some ones style, cool, pay it no mind, if you have a constructive criticism then share it, if not keep it to yourself.

99% of people on this board can appreciated flicks from The States, Europe, Africa, Asia or anywhere else, if you have a particular dislike for one type of style or country then just don’t look at the thread anymore.

"""Fr8’s are not TRAINS:"""

As long as you keep saying that, this is never going to end. Were trying not to criticize you for not understanding but fr8's in the US are not the same as any where else in the world. How can you expect us to Respect your stuff if you wont even consider ours.

When is the last time you saw a tag still running on one of your trains from the 70's or 80's, you dont!!! but we do.

Were talking about differant train passions between us here. Your all about seeing your trains run in service with people on them. We can dig that too. But were also into doing a piece and having some one see it 3000 miles away sometimes a month later or years later. The fr8 heads live for that.

Now, since you think fr8's are so easy in the US. I wont mention any names, but at least one of the fr8 writers mentioned earlier in the thread was caught last week with others, and is under a $75,000 bond in jail. The rail police in some areas have instituted the RICO laws that were developed to catch organized criminals that keep getting way with the same crimes. The punishments have just increased 10 fold.

as if euro styles are wak.......for a starters there styles developed this way due to the circumstances they have to paint in, so dont even try to diss shit because it dont wash sunshine, by the time uve been busted and banged up they have just done a wholecar while u have only done ur first lines, .....and dont give me shit about us americans dont give a shit thats y we take so long, its because u cant paint fast and ur fukin lazy...this is not to all americans just the cunts with the big traps, shut ur cakeholes unless u av something true to say

"When is the last time you saw a tag still running on one of your trains from the 70's or 80's, you dont!!! but we do.".........wat u tryin to prove here?????.....of course tags dont run for that long here because there passenger trains they get buffed, im not going to carry on this stupid arguement because at the end of the day frieghts are NOT TRAINS so it dont count.....chintz rules any frieght writer

comparing the two is like comparing a scout halls annual ping-pong championship to Wimbledon. COMPLETELY different, and yes ive done fr8s in NY too(daytime), so i know how damn easy they are you gutless yanks. pull your socks up. the world is laughing at you.

""yes ive done fr8s in NY too(daytime)"" -- Exactly my point, you did fr8's once maybe twice maybe more and you think its all gravy. Start going all the time and see how many times you get chased or half to hide half the night. No one serious would go during the day..

You really dont understand whats going on here. I'll say it once I'll say again Every writer I know thats hit metro's outside of the US has said its about the same as american fr8 yards and yes they did metro's in Europe during the day too.

""yes ive done fr8s in NY too(daytime)"" -- Exactly my point, you did fr8's once maybe twice maybe more and you think its all gravy. Start going all the time and see how many times you get chased or half to hide half the night. No one serious would go during the day..

You really dont understand whats going on here. I'll say it once I'll say again Every writer I know thats hit metro's outside of the US has said its about the same as american fr8 yards and yes they did metro's in Europe during the day too.

hahah,they just lie to you cos you never been to Europe..

• 3 months later...

This is a very interesting site, I had no idea Chintz was this big. He's definitely a king but I wouldn't consider him "ultimate king of of trains" because the ultimate king would have to have a balance of diferent systems, consistency, whole cars, paint control, good style, variety of style, original style, but I'm sure if he wanted to he could do better letters so why doesn't he? How does this guy get money to travel if he's always painting? Even robbing and stealing takes time. Is he rich? Does anyone know how many times he's been caught and how he deals with that? Instead of dissing writers from other continents I would like to see you guys answer some of these questions. Mad props to the man, although I would worry about the likes of him visiting my state, I might have to wait a couple of weeks before going back to the yards if he came through. hahaha and Rolln your putting freights on a pedestal thay don't belong I've done plenty of them and their really boring, Cleans is where its at. PEACE yall

Originally posted by B_Sabbath

This is a very interesting site, I had no idea Chintz was this big. He's definitely a king but I wouldn't consider him "ultimate king of of trains" because the ultimate king would have to have a balance of diferent systems, consistency, whole cars, paint control, good style, variety of style, original style, but I'm sure if he wanted to he could do better letters so why doesn't he? How does this guy get money to travel if he's always painting? Even robbing and stealing takes time. Is he rich? Does anyone know how many times he's been caught and how he deals with that? Instead of dissing writers from other continents I would like to see you guys answer some of these questions. Mad props to the man, although I would worry about the likes of him visiting my state, I might have to wait a couple of weeks before going back to the yards if he came through. hahaha and Rolln your putting freights on a pedestal thay don't belong I've done plenty of them and their really boring, Cleans is where its at. PEACE yall

all the trains chintz as done???????........to many he lives and breathes graffiti he must paint every day no bullshit:king: :king: and he travels a lot ive saw him in some fucked up places man like all the way up in scotland n shit the mans a legend.:crazy:

another point is that it pisses me off when fr8 writers tell us our work is wak when cmon... most of them fr8s are pure yuckness... alot of the hand control there looks shit blochy it just looks plain messy if you spend a day on a dub in a fr8 yard boy you wouldnt survive 1 minute here in a commuter plot. haha im sure u must live in towns with buses go try some of them:D :D :D

Alright you asked for it Kook.

You all jock us, you all jock everything about America.

We Started Graffiti, We started Hip Hop. WE still are and always will be the kings of it. All your styles are weak and watered down copies of American writers. Period, and everyone knows it. Its laughable...

Go lurk some foreign graff board and stay off our nuts Toy.

Who the fuck says just cos you started something you will always be the best at it? Graffiti for example....

;)

Originally posted by B_Sabbath

Believe the European folklore, Chintz basically is trains. Many different trains,systems,styles,colours....the whole damn package.

• 1 month later...

Archived