paint shops in amsterdam

asew6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Henxs at Waterlooplein market. Spanish Monatna for sure,and Beltons too. Pretty sure they got Aliens also. 3 euros sounds about right. Their is another shop on waterlooplein i saw last time,which was selling German montana. Visit Henxs shop(s) to,one graf related,the other clothing.Well worth a visit. Other than that, some art supply shop near to Vondel Park,that has a desirable supply of Buntlack. Say your a 12oz head,and the nice man will say "yes,for sure you can have free cans,just bring your empties back.... ;)

Guest sneak

last time i was there, monty was 2.50 euro's while belton was 3 euro. like heads have said, the market is the place to go.

2 different stands for monty and belton, not too far apart. not to far from henx's either (although i found henxs was only good for wack tshirts, overpriced pens and corio.)

not all is lost though. there is a sick "coffee" shop opposite henxs. 3 stories of stoned madness.