Who's been in a fight lately?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so there is this punk rock maggot mother fucker that keeps talking shit about me, my crew, and friends that were recently killed in a tragic car accident. we have been waiting to get him for a while because he always runs and hides like a little biitch. my friends band was having a show, me and 5 of my friends are just hanging around when we discover that this kid is just down the street at an UNSEEN show, we decide to pay him a visit. so we get there and i think to myself...is this really a good idea? getting in a fight with a punk rocker after a show all about punk unity and all that bullshit? well i decided i didnt care, this kid was going down. so we see him, and like the little bitch he is, he runs and hides behind the venue. we go around the venue and see that he has a crowd of about 20 crusty mother fuckerss ready to fight us. so we walk up to them and tell them who we want and why, and they are all drunk and yeling shit like FUCK YOU STRAIGHT EDGE MOTHER FUCKERS, STRAIGHT EDGE HOLOCAUST RIGHT NOW, and i was confused because nobody on my side ever said anything about straight edge. Then this huge dirty skinhead cheapshots my friend and we start to brawl, now keep in mind its something like 5 vs 20 with tons of people watching. at first i thought we were gonna lose for sure becuase every one of my friends and myself are fighting 3 or 4 at once, but it was relatively easy because they were drunk, slow, and sucked at fighting. but the little bitch we come to get isnt even fighting, hes just standing there watching until my boy has 7 trying to get him down and the fucker decides to pull a knife, thats when we heard someone yell cops and we all scattered. so we regroup and count our injuries, one of my friends has a hurt finger and the other cant remember shit, so we go to the hospital and get all that worked out. i am now figuring out that on the OTHER side, there are about 5 kids with broken noses, jaws, heads and what not. and a ton of others bitching about getting beat. I guess the kid we wanted to get went and told his crust friends that we wanted to fight becuase we were straight edge and they were drunks and to them that meant war, which is a juvenile way to think. most of my closest friends are far from straight edge and i could give a fuck what you want to do to yourself. we fought because he was saying some horrible horrible things about people that we loved. he is a lyer and a worthless human. one day he is going to pay for being such a pussy and hiding behind his friends/

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 4 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 4 2005, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-master bait@Mar 3 2005, 11:33 AM

dont take karate unless its that special karate

[/b]

I TAKE JUDO MY NIGGA...JUDONO I'LL POKE A NIGGA IN THE CHESTICLE.

_M E R O E_NS

KEV.LOMAX

NEVA SOBA

Originally posted by master bait@Mar 4 2005, 06:26 AM

Hey I wouldn't beat up a russian woman if there were any russian men around. you'd get hurt. and still, punching girls doesn't make you very popular, no matter if the chick is a crackhead or a hairy steroid fiend... in those situations one could use some peaceful judo moves where you just wrestle the opponent to a point they cant move or something. kick the feet so she falls down and run away

Damn, I think the guy you saw getting beat had some balls not fighting back and taking the pain and embarrassment. maybe he got one of his homegirls beat up the chick later...

whatever

snapback. he HAD some balls. Im pretty sure i saw her crush them when he was laying bloody on the ground. She definitly put her foot in his groin and stepped on his shit with all her weight. then moved her feet around on dudes nuts like she was stepping out a cigarette. He vomited afterwards. If i had to guess she probably collapsed his testicles.

My second comment on the thread: i dont know Karate but, i remeber one guy i knew who was really quite, one day in class some asshole starts throwing crap at him, small pieces of paper, that kind of stuff, everyones laughing, even i was, but know one knew what this kid could do, the kid takes his pen and launches it the asshole and nails him in the head, now the whole room is laughing and our teacher is just sitting in his desk watching. finally the asshole gets up and starts to push the kid in his seat. then the teacher says "alright calmdown"

and every things normal again, after school at the bus stop the asshoel wants to fight the quiet kid, i swear the fight was over befor it even started, the quiet kid either A:knew kunfu or B:watched alot of jackiechan movies, what ever it was the kid kunfu style punched the asshole in the face and the asshole didnt get up, thats when the bus came eveybody got on the bus except the asshole who was knocked out, the next day the asshole is at school wereing the same clothes he got knocked out in. it was hilarious.

i got into a fight a couple weeks ago...

i took a trip north to visit some friends in massachusettes where i grew up. we played pool downtown in the clubish district and knocked back a few pitchers of pbr. its me and my boy and like, 6 girls. we go outside, snows falling pretty hard, me and my boy start doing what drunken graffiti writes do and start to write on shit as the girls are walking away. out of the corner of my eye i notice some commotion. i look over to this one girl and ask her whats going on. she says, yo that dudes punching **** go do something. i was like, for real? she said yes. so with her blessing i run into the middle of one of the busiest streets in the town and was like, yo get off ****. and this mother fucker comes up to me and says the funniest thing ive ever heard, dude was like "what? dont you know who the fuck i am?" ha, i was like, no, please. tell me. who the fuck are you? the second he opened his mouth i elbowed him right in the teeth. bahaha. he took a stumble back and swung wildly which, suprisingly caught me in the nose. not even stunned, i started laughing. i grabbed him by his gay little collered shirt, brought him close and kneed him in his chest. it was great. upon my second attempt at kneeing him, ii slipped in the snow and started going down. the way i was falling, i was going to be up on top of him, instead i swung my weight so i would fall on my back, where i actually wanted to be. so here i am, on my back in the snow in the middle of thte street. this dudes on top of me. the girls are screaming because they thing im about to get my ass beat. haha. the dude looks pleased with his positioning, he throws a punch that glances off thte side of my skull. laughing, i look up, into his eyes and tell him: im going to choke the fuck out of you. i reach up, wrap around his neck, dig my heels into his kidneys and arch my hips, laughing histarically. dude was shocked. i had him pretty good. i fuckin love choking people. anywayys, this bouncer comes out, starts swinging on everyone. i let the dude go and kick him off of me. i get up, laughing still. this one girl starts pulling me away, i tell the dude hes lucky and we walk away. nice. no cops, no broken bones. i think it went pretty well.

yknow though...i can ground fight pretty decent...but i was watching thtat UFC show on spike the next day. theres a couple dudes that if i just saw them somewhere, i wouldnt think twice to scrap with if need be. then i see those dudes fight im like, wow. good thing he wasnt like "dont you know who the fuck i am?" and he ended up being like, gracie family or something. ha. maybe i wouldve had a different approach than here, heres my elbow shoved in your mouth.

word. those UFC fighters are fucking nuts. My friend is actually

training right now with Chute Box (sp?) its a well known UFC crew

in Los Angeles. Now, growing up w/ my friend, we "play fought"

a lot- which meant hitting/kicking/choking. pretty much everything

besides directly hitting the face/mouth/nose. So, my friend, he's

big. he's short, but fucking huge. and when we fought, i'd get

some good shots in for like 2 seconds, and my friend would quickly

punch the shit out of me making me fall, and then him getting on

top of me and choking the shit out of me, and doing shit like

arm bars.

grapling = good fighting

you said it. the majority of grown ass men can take a punch or two to the face, especially when hyped up by booze or adrenaline. but no man, noooooo man can live withour air or blood to the brain. it can take minutes to pass someone out through an air choke...cut off the blood going to the brain through the coradic artery correctly...done in 10 seconds. not even getting into goodies like arm bars and compression locks. im not saying im the fucking man or anything, but ive had a bit of training. i fuckin love that shit.

yeah i hear ya. when i go for a choke, the key is not to get too

tight too fast. ease it in slowly. b/c if you do it quickly, the guy

will think he can just wait it out...but if you go slowly, you'll start

fucking w/ the guys mind, and he'll start to panic

meh, if i felt you trying to ease a choke in, i would tuck my chin to my chest. you can squeeze the shit out of someones head and protect my throat and my neck, and granted its uncomfortable, but youre still in the fight. what i love is waiting for the other person. i let people try and come in,go nuts, waste their energy and just protect myself. give em a little bit of them trying this and trying that and they get tired. all it takes is that one time to slip up and BAM. choked the fuck out. last time i was on the mat i learned the arm bar from the guard. now thats some crucial shit. love me some joint manipulation.

OHKAY

so i was at this park drinkin with my buddies and some kids come up talking shit. i was in a bad mood because of exgirlfirend complications and i decide i want to go ones with this dude. he agrees whole heartedly and we begin to fight. i get the first punch, right in the kisser. he then proceeds to tackle me and wrap his legs around me and start choking me. I was like, damn blood, i thought we were finsta box. i could have just went up and kicked him in the balls but im boss and i guess i lost. i broke my ankle. i just wanted to win...

i dont normally look for fights but i am an instigator for sure ill admit that. i dont know why it just my nature. im not like a dick for no reason but if someone is trying to be a tough guy ill be the one sayin shit to him i dont know why ive gotten beat lots of times but ive won prolly the same if not more as ive lost. i dont back down even when i know i damn well i should. i just love fighting. ive takin martial arts kickboxing i was in the Army. i just wish i was bigger. im only 6'1 150 lbs on a good day. but im insane when i need to be cause of the army shit but i dont lose focus from all the amrtial arts shit ive done so it makes for a good time.

so me and my friend are riding around yellin at people from my car and finally some kid had the balls to say shit back so i follow him and his friend just yellin at him. he goes yo get out your car ill beat you ass blah blah.so i stop get out and i realize dudes mad smaller then me and prolly a bunch younger. his friend is like leave him alone hes only 16 im like word i aint fightin a 16 yr old so iget back in the car and he spits all up on my shit. so i get out and im like you little fuck im gonna smash you blah blah. his friend whos like my age comes around the car. my mistake here i think hes just gonna push me or get in my face. starts fuckin crackin me mad hard in the head. shit goes all fuzzy from the hits. next thing i know i got dude by his hair sockin him the face with my other hand and shit so he tries to pick me up and cover his face so i start choking him with the guillotine. cause i know damn well he isnt gonna have fun tryin to grapple me so i take advantage of it and try to goto the ground. but fall into my car instead. so he finally picks me up and this is my favorite part. i started rainin elbows straight down onto this dudes skull. and he finally just lets me go after about four elbows. so like for the next week my elbow fuckin killed me i wanna know what the dudes head was feelin like. i know that shit hurt him cause he jsut let me go and walked away after he dropped me.

wow that was long. sorry. fightin just excites me. and jumping people is stupid. but if you cant beat someone with 2 people you deserve to get your ass beat. my 2 cents. eh and kiss my ass for the trrible grammar, typing, spelling, punctuation. i havent had a computer in weeks my thoughts are going faster then my fingers.